The Shur'tugal Club

Sir Godfrey

Pelegrin Crucis
In the ancient langauge Shur'tugal means dragon rider. This is the offical dragon riders club, anyone who loves the Inheritance books or simply loves dragons may join. I am The leader of this club, I am going to appoint two asstants known as my right and left hand. I will also appoint a council, who will be apart of future decisions.

The goal is to build a strong group of dragon riders who will be ready and able to fight against the Empire. Together we can fight the king's armies and one day bring peace to Alagaesia.

Members:

Sir Godfrey -Dragon Master

Skylasue -Dragon Advisor

oxford girl -Dragon Rider

Lady Larien -Dragon Rider

queen-of-narnia -Dragon Learner

The Lost Pevensie -Dragon Rider

Darkmonkeys4ever -Dragon Teacher

Last edited:
Lesson 1: Life cycle

Prehapes we best start with dragons...

First of you shall learn the dragon life cycle. It all starts with an egg, once the egg has been laided it waits to hatch. before the time of the riders, draogns hatched rather quickly. But once the dragon riders where estalbsihed the eggs where taken kept. tHey would only hatch if they are in the presence of there rider. A dragon will wait thousands of years to hatch if it has to. After it hatchs the hatcling will stay with it's rider and hunt food. Once the hatcling grows a little older, it can fend for itself. a normal drago ntakes many six to seven months to reach the adult size and even then they can keep gowing. Infact the sizes of dragons vary, the smallest is the size of a horse with a wing spand of 100 feet. While the the ancient dragons of old where bigger then mountians. At six to seven months a dragon can mate. However in these recent times female dragons are rare, making it defficalt to continue the dragon race. Saphira is the last of the females, she is the sole hope of continue the dragon race.

*runs after TN and attacks her* Haha, this is not for a dumb cause, and clubs are fun! Especially when Ill be a dragon rider! :D lol

EDIT: Wow, thats some good stuff, Saphira is the only female left? Then youre very lucky to have her!

*runs after TN and attacks her* Haha, this is not for a dumb cause, and clubs are fun! Especially when Ill be a dragon rider! :D lol

EDIT: Wow, thats some good stuff, Saphira is the only female left? Then youre very lucky to have her!

uhh
there is a Eragon fan club already called the Varden in Other Fantasy Worlds...*coughs*

uhh
there is a Eragon fan club already called the Varden in Other Fantasy Worlds...*coughs*

oh..but this is for Dragon Riders...and thats like...totally different! lol, but you can join if you want! :) And that would be so cool Grace to have our own Dragon...but I'd have to find one first!

Back