They HAD to put it back

At least I'll be able to see it for my birthday, which is a week after it comes out! What a treat!

Aparently I think they mean the release date for PC. They did that a long time ago.

Of late there's been more debate over whether it will release on May 16th or 18th. Not a big change there. I'm excited about it. It's gonna take awhile after the filming to get all the CG work done and make sure things are good to go. Also, the soundtrack can't go far till there are bits of film for them to work with. I want them to take the time they need to get stuff done right and done well as opposed to rushing things. I am excited to see it though.

i can't wait til it comes out!!!:) :) :) i hope i could go see it the same day it comes out that would be great! too bad it comes out a long time from now :( but it's worth waiting though

If it comes out the 18th, rather than the 16th, I don't see why that is such a big deal... It's only two more days to wait, and, after all, I have been waiting for PC to be made into a movie for seven years.... I think I can wait two more days. :p

Back