Uhm can someone make me a banner?ASAP

erm... this one isn't that good (I'll blame the tired-ness :p) and I'm sure someone else can make an even better one.

SP3BV2.jpg

Tell me if you want it fixed, and I'll see what I can do ;)

Oh its great (100,000,000,000,000,000X) :D thank you so much (100,000,000,000,000,000X) but I think I forgot someone:confused: Huh? I forgot Harry, oh no:eek: can you add Harry too and with the text in the banner "Friends till the bitter end" thanks Pink-cheetah, Luv yah,loves:D Sory if I confused you.

Last edited:
Oh its great (100,000,000,000,000,000X) XD thank you so much (100,000,000,000,000,000X) but I think I forgot someone:confused: Huh? I forgot Harry, oh no:eek: can you add Harry too and with the text in the banner "Friends till the bitter end" thanks Pink-cheetah, Luv yah,loves:D Sory if I confused you.

Yeah, *is confused* I'm kind of confused. OK, I'll try and fix it for you, but you might not get it back for a couple days, if that's ok with you. XD

Thanks, Audrey and Mandy

EDIT: Do you have any good pictures of Harry? And do you want him as the New/Green Goblin or whatever? I can't find any good ones that I'm happy with. Anyway, if you don't, it's cool- I'll wing it LOL :p

Last edited:
Yeah, *is confused* I'm kind of confused. OK, I'll try and fix it for you, but you might not get it back for a couple days, if that's ok with you. XD

Thanks, Audrey and Mandy

EDIT: Do you have any good pictures of Harry? And do you want him as the New/Green Goblin or whatever? I can't find any good ones that I'm happy with. Anyway, if you don't, it's cool- I'll wing it LOL :p
Oh it can be any of Harry's pictures:D Thanks PC, but I think Dani is making me one now, if its okay with you, you may not make me one now, but anyway I need a remembrance from you and I need two pictures so Dani and you will share works. : P
Love you, PC (100,000,000,000,000,000X)and Thank you. : )

Last edited:
Back