Under the Sea - The Little Mermaid

Lilith

Okay, I'll be Ariel... We don't really need Prince Eric, you can decide that yourself... And Melody can only exist if there is an Eric... *lol* You can make up characters yourself too... It all starts in Atlantis...

Ariel - Me (Hecate)
Aquamarine - Ariel's best friend: blonde hair with blue streaks,blue eyes, blue tail, and blue top - SportyGirl7702
Shelldalia - Aquamarine's mother: Long dark hair, green eyes, purple tail fin thingy, green top - Susan P.
Oceania - Ariel's second best friend: black hair/with light orange streaks,hazel eyes,orange tail and orange top - ♥Star♥
Sebastian - Lioness_Aslan
Jadie Liang - black hair, one eye is green/ purple and the other is brown/blue (my grandpa has two colors in one eye), green tail...well she loves green EVERYTHANG green lol. + she has bad singing voice, LIKE MEH - ♥Ms.ForgetMeNot♥
Eric - Jumping joker
Melody - ILSE
Carie - Stepsister Ariel: hair: light brown with turquoise streaks. eyes: hazel top: baby blue tail: turquoise - SpiritFox_94
Alana - Ariel's sister - DjStickymuffinz
Kaleb - Long golden hair (as long as William Moselys), a blue tail,a golden chain around his neck , and he carries a long Golden staff like King Tritens. Rides in a chairiot with dolphins towing it and wears a golden crown - King of Narbithia
Seaqua - she has blue fin, brown hair, blue eyes - Kin Tsuchi
Flo - She has brown hair with golden blonde streaks, skinny, pale skinned, green eyes, color changing tail (so whatever color she wants when she wants)--most always green, she can turn all invisable - SlpNarniaQueen

Last edited:
Can I be sebastian? Please??
sebastian.jpg

HEY YA'LL!!! :D *hits Chloe's head with boomerang once more*

Name: Jadie Liang

Looks like: black hair, one eye is green/ purple and the other is brown/blue (my grandpa has two colors in one eye), green tail...well she loves green EVERYTHANG green lol. + she has bad singing voice, LIKE MEH

AM I TOO DORKY TO JOIN!?! OR DID YOU GUYS ALREADY START!?! I am too lazy to read the whole thing lol

♥Ms.ForgetMeNot♥ said:
HEY YA'LL!!! :D *hits Chloe's head with boomerang once more*

Name: Jadie Liang

Looks like: black hair, one eye is green/ purple and the other is brown/blue (my grandpa has two colors in one eye), green tail...well she loves green EVERYTHANG green lol. + she has bad singing voice, LIKE MEH

AM I TOO DORKY TO JOIN!?! OR DID YOU GUYS ALREADY START!?! I am too lazy to read the whole thing lol

No, of course you can join!! :D

Back