Van Helsing

loverble

I haden't seen this for a while and I have fallen in love with it again. Not only is it such a cool movie but Hugh Jackman is deamy lol.

I like the story line and the way it includes so meny of the best storys like Dracula and Frankinstine.

Has anyone else seen it? Did you like it?

I haden't seen this for a while and I have fallen in love with it again. Not only is it such a cool movie but Hugh Jackman is deamy lol.

I like the story line and the way it includes so meny of the best storys like Dracula and Frankinstine.

Has anyone else seen it? Did you like it?

lol
I think Kate is a really great actrees and Hugh is just awesome!!!

Hugh Jackman is a fine actor, but it was a _lousy_ script he was handed. For one point: if Dracula was as powerful and unbeatable as they showed him, he should have been able to take over the whole world well before the time the action of the movie took place. Also, they wasted the potential of the character of the Frankenstein Monster--gave him almost nothing to do the whole time but complain and yell. Only near the end was he at least allowed to interfere with one vampire a little bit; but he should have been allowed to play a much bigger part in the action. It would have been perfectly possible to do this _without_ denying top stardom to Van Helsing.

Worst of all: the heroine _couldn't _go to Heaven unless Dracula was destroyed???? Excuse me, does the scriptwriter think that God is _really_ that ridiculously unfair???

it always annoyed me that she died...I kept waiting for a sequal about how he went and did some great heroic feat and brought her back to life or something. I LOVE it though!!!

I wish there had been a sequil. But I admit that parts of the movie were pants. But it was better then some I have watched.

One of the Shrek movies depicted Shrek being shot at by enemies who had repeating crossbows; I suspect that these weapons were copied from the one Van Helsing had.

I doubt there will be any sequel; but if there is, about the only way I'll even consider watching it is if THIS time they DO let the Frankenstein Monster participate as an actively-involved hero in his own right.

Oooh yes. That would seem proberble.

But Frankinstine haveing a bigger part would be better. He was such a good charicter. I wonder who the next villan would be....

Nah, I never liked the movie that much. It was a bit too messy. Jackman was extremely goodlooking in the movie and David Wenham played funny but that's it. Not a fan and I will never be one. I agree with Copperfox btw.

Jacob? he calls him jacob? hmm....and Someone keeps using the phrase 'pants" someone care to translate? Also, I love the jealousey and anger/fear/courage between the vampires and Anna....although the Vampires kinda bugged me the way they had them acting all dorky, and how they looked while they were flying...

Erm yeh the pants thing is me. It's a way for saying something is bad. I don't mean the trouser kind of pants I mean the underwere kind of pants (I am English). It's just something I say lol..

The vampires were a little anoying...

Back