Very confused! Help!

I have yet to read all of the books, I've only read the Magician's Nephew and TLTWaTW, but, I'm very confused...

I keep seeing these stories on fanfiction.net, that are all like "a take of what happened after the train wreck" "something something, they died in a train wreck" and I'm like where are they getting this from?!

So, in some part of the series, does anyone die in a train wreck???

Help me, pleaaaase!

Yep, and I dont reccomend on reading fanfics..the books shall be much less interesting if you know what will happen in advance. Be wary of spoilers, my friend. ;)

the entire set is only like 25 bucks at barnes and noble. or walmart has the books for around 5 bucks each.

I have a different version, but there are about three versions out there: original illustrations of the book covers by Pauline Baxter (I think) one that is the 2002 version, and then the movie tie-in version with pics of the movie on the books. Happy reading! Or, you can get the seven books in one volume that has the White Witch on the front. There's also a book version that has eight pages of movie stills.

onlymystory said:
the entire set is only like 25 bucks at barnes and noble. or walmart has the books for around 5 bucks each.
They've got all 7 books @ Wal Mart in one volume for $15.00,it's paperback but a really nice deal. :D Mayhaps you should check your library for the books too :D

Back