What hair color should Lucy Pevensie's doll have?

• Blonde like the books

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Brown like the movies

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It depends. If the Netflix movies are supposed to be a spiritual successor to the Walden films, by all means cast someone who resembles Georgie in the way that Morfydd Clark resembles Cate Blanchett. If it's a complete reboot, I'd like to see a blonde Lucy, but most of all, give us a Lucy who can act. Whatever other choices they made in the Walden movies, I always thought the cast was gold.

It depends. If the Netflix movies are supposed to be a spiritual successor to the Walden films, by all means cast someone who resembles Georgie in the way that Morfydd Clark resembles Cate Blanchett. If it's a complete reboot, I'd like to see a blonde Lucy, but most of all, give us a Lucy who can act. Whatever other choices they made in the Walden movies, I always thought the cast was gold.
I meant for her doll sorry if that was confusing for you.

Ultimately, if it is a book doll, it would be a Lucy doll. If it is a movie doll, it would be a combination Georgie/Lucy doll. After all, there is not much of a description of Lucy's hair in the books other than saying it was blond/fair hair. In the movie, you can see the hair and use any of the movies to use to fashion her hairdo. In LWW, she had short hair. The later movies, she had longer hair. Just some other things to think about.

MrBob

Ultimately, if it is a book doll, it would be a Lucy doll. If it is a movie doll, it would be a combination Georgie/Lucy doll. After all, there is not much of a description of Lucy's hair in the books other than saying it was blond/fair hair. In the movie, you can see the hair and use any of the movies to use to fashion her hairdo. In LWW, she had short hair. The later movies, she had longer hair. Just some other things to think about.

MrBob
That is very true but I don't know which one to do that is why I am asking. Also did any of you guys vote or are those other people?

Last edited:
I voted for brown as I prefer brunette to blond hair. And while I do have the avatar of the LWW Lucy, I love longer hair. especially the picture you provided of Georgie as Lucy in your OP. I love the bangs braid, or what I like to call it, the princess braid as it looks a bit like a simple tiara.

MrBob

I voted for brown as I prefer brunette to blond hair. And while I do have the avatar of the LWW Lucy, I love longer hair. especially the picture you provided of Georgie as Lucy in your OP. I love the bangs braid, or what I like to call it, the princess braid as it looks a bit like a simple tiara.

MrBob
Thanks can you or anyone please tell the others too vote?

Last edited:
You know, that's a good question. I don't really know. I'll look into that.
Okay, on your profile page, once you get a follower, it adds a space to see your followers on your "about" page.

Back