When Lucy discovers...

mr_tummnus

Hi guys, first of all I became a fan of narnia back in 1988 when BBC showd its production, and you can only imagen my excitment when I have heard about movie ... As a gift a receive all seven books in English (I am from Bosnia-Herzegovina) and I m just starting the seveth one..

One thing that Im interested in: in the movie LWW, when Lucy discoveres a wardrobe, they show a fly coming from the window to the floor, probably trying to get those water drops from her...does that fly has any meaning? and did you noticed bau bau mistake (movie mistake) when Lucy first enters the Narnia, and when she sees a lamp post, and turning around, notice her hands....

ok thats all

bye

the snow did seem a bit fake in that scene, on the lamp post.
i was about to say "it took you 19 years to read those books!?" but then i realized english is not your first language. i am impressed!
my name is emily, btw. hope you like it here.

the fly was just sort of showing how that room was never used which made it have a more secretive feeling for Lucy.

mr_tummnus said:
Hi guys, first of all I became a fan of narnia back in 1988 when BBC showd its production, and you can only imagen my excitment when I have heard about movie ... As a gift a receive all seven books in English (I am from Bosnia-Herzegovina) and I m just starting the seveth one..

One thing that Im interested in: in the movie LWW, when Lucy discoveres a wardrobe, they show a fly coming from the window to the floor, probably trying to get those water drops from her...does that fly has any meaning? and did you noticed bau bau mistake (movie mistake) when Lucy first enters the Narnia, and when she sees a lamp post, and turning around, notice her hands....

ok thats all

bye

well, ill see if i cant find a mistake next time i see the film:D

Hi Emily and thanks for the replay, and the Onlymystory, thanks for the answer, that was a "logical" anwer to me, as well... :)

Well, as I said, I have never heard for it 'till the BBC series, I was 7 years old when I first saw it, and got amaized...at first I thought that it will be boring (coz in B&H we are more used on american shows then, british ones, but I was obviusly wrong :D )...however, entrance to the wardrobe made me so obsesed (yes, I ' ve knocked the back of the old ones I had in my house, hehe)...

So for the past year I was trying to find the book ( I didnt know more stories) till the BBC didnt bring the Prince Caspian and The Voyage... as well as The silver chair...but two years ago, I was working with one profesor and his students from Dartmouth college, and we were talking about The chronicles, and they had some questions about it, especially about "turkish delights" and why did Edmund wished those...so I took them in to the best Sarajevo's "Turskish delight store" and they've tried, and by their faces, I think they got their answer..

So, as a gift, last month, I got all seven book (in English) and I 've just started reading the last, 7th one...
:cool:

Back