Where my freaks at!? Any other tobyMac fans out there!??

Rache_san

Anyone else really into tobyMac music? PLEASE SAY YES!! I'd love to chat with some other T-Mac fans, so if you're out there, COME HERE!!!

*sits there staring blankly at the wall* did somebody say Toby Mac?!?!?!? YAYAYAYYAYAY TOBY MAC! W00T! count me in for this

WE ALL BE JESUS FREAKS WOOHOO TRU_DOG BE MY DOG'S NICKNAME (he actually responds to it lol) T-MAC'S BEST SONG IS . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .THE SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE SLAM THIS IS THE ONE SLAMMITY JAMMITY WAMMITY sometinity sometin something somtin lol
TO SEE THE LONG HAIRED FREAKY FROM THE DESERT GET DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

We've been down to the bottom
Stories we've got em'
when we hit rock bottom
If you've Been there,
Throw your hands in the air
and let someone know
that the most high cares

I love that song!!!!! :rolleyes:

QueenAravis48 said:
I can't believe the guy is over 40! :eek:
Oh, and you gotta love trudog :eek:

yeah i know he is older then me mum and his kids are all like really little. two were adopted but the other two are his.

I know two of them were adopted, but I didn't knnow he had another biological one besides tru :eek: That's awsome.

QueenAravis48 said:
I know two of them were adopted, but I didn't knnow he had another biological one besides tru :eek: That's awsome.
Yup. Leo is his name..I believe....and yeah, that's awesome =D

><>
God bless!
~Rachael

i love tobymac!!
best song: manymanymany songs, i love Jesus Freak of course, but that was really DC Talk's song.
i think Gone and Stories (Down to the Bottom) are very cool. and atmosphere (with dc talk:D) that one is really great also.
well, i like tobymac solo, but i liked dc talk better (please don't throw me out of this thread :eek: )

lieke said:
i love tobymac!!
best song: manymanymany songs, i love Jesus Freak of course, but that was really DC Talk's song.
i think Gone and Stories (Down to the Bottom) are very cool. and atmosphere (with dc talk:D) that one is really great also.
well, i like tobymac solo, but i liked dc talk better (please don't throw me out of this thread :eek: )
Nah, won't kick you off! IMO the Atmosphere feat. dc Talk is alot better than any other versions of it! =D Dc Talk songs can sometimes be better than tobyMac.. =D

><>
God bless!
~Rachael Anne

The Hamster of doom rains coconuts down on your pitiful thread. Ok.. its a Pwning thread.. but the coconuts are still raining down on it.

Skandar_pwns_you said:
Nah, won't kick you off! IMO the Atmosphere feat. dc Talk is alot better than any other versions of it! =D Dc Talk songs can sometimes be better than tobyMac.. =D

><>
God bless!
~Rachael Anne
phiew *is very happy now* thanks :eek: :)D) how many versions of Atmosphere are there?

lieke said:
phiew *is very happy now* thanks :eek: :)D) how many versions of Atmosphere are there?
Well, there's Toby's version, the first one on 'welcome to', then the one with dc Talk at the end of the CD, and on Renovating Diverse City there's one, it's got some Spanish in it!! Kinda cool! =D So, three...

><>
God bless!
~Rachael

Back