Which Character

Which Character?

• Total voters
^ Yeah! Professor Digory so rox! he's an important charatcer in the Chronicles, being one of the first to travel to Narnia!

I marked Edmund, Aslan and Peter, I would've marked Mr. Tumnus but he wasn't on the list. My favorite character is Edmund, but I also like Aslan and Peter. In order it would be:

1. Edmund
2. Aslan
3. Peter
4. Lucy
5. Susan
6. Mr. Beaver
7. Mrs. Beaver
8. The White Witch

Last edited:
Peter/Lucy/Aslan/Susan are my faves Peter cause of his change throught the book and how he becomes who he is

Lucy cause she is so cute and believes without even thinking about it

Aslan: Cause he is Aslan and a very allgorigical charcter

Susan: Cause she is so logical and motherly adn really cares and always is looking out like a mothe to the others

Lucy is my favorite,then the Beavers (too cute!).:D
Also,although not listed,I like Tirian (I think thats the name) the King in the "Last Battle".

yeah Tirian. :D

I think my least out of these is Susan though..just cuz I dont like her personality really..and she stops being a friend of narnia! :( though when I first read the Chronicles Su was my fav, then I saw the movie and I liked Lucy better.

I chose Lucy because she always believes. She believes Tumnus is good, she believes in Aslan, she follows him even when no one else can see him. I like that.

Doesn't surprise me that Lucy is winning. But Peter 2nd? He is my 2nd least favourite Pevensie. Susan being the least. And Edmund being my favourite!

Back