Which part?

i loved the parts when aslan was telling shasta and aravis about their story, but he would only tell them their own story

I loved the part when Farsight told king tirian and the rest of 'em that cair paravel was filled with dead narnians, calormen ships there and roonwit shot with an arrow. I LOVE THE LAST BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TrueNarnian said:
I loved the part when Farsight told king tirian and the rest of 'em that cair paravel was filled with dead narnians, calormen ships there and roonwit shot with an arrow. I LOVE THE LAST BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ehhhhh. TrueNarnian, this is about The Horse and His Boy.....

My fav part is when prince Rabadash hangs from the ring which was used to tie horses to, it was also on of the most hilarious parts

Gus-Gus said:
Which was your favorite part of the book? :p

Mine was when they confused Shasta with Corin!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I actually liked the part where Shasta was at the tombs with the cat...there was something really eerie about that. I know I'd be scared to death. And the part where Aravis and Lashaleen ( sp?) were hiding in the room from the Tisroc, his son, and the ugly guy whom Aravis didn't want to marry...the hunchbacked Grand Vizner.

I loved it when Aslan told Aravis that it was him who scratched her back lightly so that she could know how her maid felt when she had to come back to the house without Aravis making it seem as if the maid let something happen to her. I thought that was amazing!

I think that Aslan is the most Christ-like in this book. There are so many things that he says that makes me think I'm reading portions of the bible.

QueenAravis48 said:
I loved it when Aslan told Aravis that it was him who scratched her back lightly so that she could know how her maid felt when she had to come back to the house without Aravis making it seem as if the maid let something happen to her. I thought that was amazing!

I think that Aslan is the most Christ-like in this book. There are so many things that he says that makes me think I'm reading portions of the bible.

That was my favorite part.I think the Horse and his boy,is a very boring book to read though.

*NarniaFreak*12 said:
That was my favorite part.I think the Horse and his boy,is a very boring book to read though.

I can't say I thought any of the books were boring. Horse and His Boy was differant because it was the only book that never left the fantasy world. All the other books had sections in our world somewhere.

Horse and His Boy is the most boring of the books. I luved the part where they fought at the end and the part with the wizard or whatever. Mabey I'm confused cuz I wuz bored when I read it. It's a good book to make you fall asleep at night.

U kno what, i have to agree. there was too much talking. It took me forever to finish that book. but my favorite part would have to be when Shasta and Bree met up with Aravis and Hwin. I also like the battle. :D

Also, I loved the part when edmund came and slapped Shasta in the face when he found him :D lol That was awome! :rolleyes: Just because it was edmund. :rolleyes:

My favorite part is when Aslan reveals that all along he was the cat prodding Shasta along and the lion who frightened him ... it's so cool, if you're looking for spiritual meanings, to see your own trials in this light. Bad things which may be scaring you right now could actually be Christ's way of pointing you in the direction you are to go. Or some little person who warms your heart in a frightening situation with a hug or a story might be Jesus, too, helping you cope.

*Spoiler

The Lion chase- Where the two flee the "wild Lion"
Running through the forest, meeting the other group,
and swimming across the water :D

Also the attack.

Tirian said:
I can't say I thought any of the books were boring. Horse and His Boy was differant because it was the only book that never left the fantasy world. All the other books had sections in our world somewhere.
Just because it never leaves Narnia it's the greatest part! In all the other parts Pevensies, cousins or Digory and Polly have to leave the world Narnia with lots of tears (However the Wizzards Nephew is something else). In the Horse and his Boy everyone is just allowed to stay in Narnia.

My favourite part of the Horse and his Boy is the part were Rabadash is behaving like a donkey, becoming a donkey, doesn't learn his lesson and stays behaving like a donkey, and after that becomes human again by going to Tash's temple.

Back