• Raven Symone

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Lindsay Lohan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Olsen twins (both/one or the other)

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

~RG Lover~

which of the young hott actresses do you like? they are all young, hip, and pretty, so good luck choosing your favorite! ;)

if i could put more i would put the following:
-Mandy Moore
-Jessica Alba
-Hayden Panettiere
-Emma Roberts
-JoJo

Last edited:
Amanda Bynes. Because she, unlike many other stars her age, doesn't party hard. She's proof that you can be a famous star and not have to get in trouble to get attention.

*IOWW the Iasc* said:
Amanda Bynes. Because she, unlike many other stars her age, doesn't party hard. She's proof that you can be a famous star and not have to get in trouble to get attention.
well u never hear of scarlett or keira out in the clubs till 5 am either, those two are my faves but if i had to choose, id choose scarlett cause shes one of the greatest actresses today. ;) :cool:

~RG Lover~ said:
well u never hear of scarlett or keira out in the clubs till 5 am either, those two are my faves but if i had to choose, id choose scarlett cause shes one of the greatest actresses today. ;) :cool:
Yeah, but Keira Knightly was a real brat during the production of pirates, she bossed alot of people around alot, I guess...

Amanda will always be my Favorite, unless she decides to do what so many others have done...

i voted Kiera Knightly - she's so pretty and she's amazing in Pirates of the Carribean and Pride & Prejudice!!
I also like Scarlett Johanasan (she was my fave in The Perfect Score - Francesca), but I voted Kiera!

tahahaha i voted before i read any of the posts, and i voted for Keira Knightley

shocking, shes obviously the favorite on this thread :p :)

shes awesome- in POTC, King Arthur and Pride and Prejudice... all good movies, and she did a great job so go her :) plus i think shes pretty too

Out of those, I chose Amanda Bynes...out of the would-be-includeds I pick Hayden Panettierre, even though personally my favorite young actress really is Anna Popplewell.

I also REALLY like Danielle & Kay Panabaker.

Back