who wants to make movies and make millions of... oh forget it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its me! Joey! doesnt any1 recognize me? you know, i was the guy that always treated girls real nice like i was a knight and... oh forget it! im here after several months of soul searching(not really :b, it just makes me sound cool). well the reason i posted is that i want to advertise me an my freinds website by posting every once in a while( I really tried to tell him that spamming was a bad idea but i gave in) we have two outlets to our website:

EPICFILMS LTD.(mine hehe :D)
&
Scorge Inc.(His company, dont pick his! his is retarded... no its not he's my freind after all)

both of our companies are on the same website but its not up yet(ironicaly the website is named after his company). filming is sorta complicated to explain here so email me(my address is below)

Scorge Inc. is basically for those who like comedies(language and crude humor to be warned.) and Epicfilms Ltd. is for those who want to create epic movies much like narnia and Lotr. to ask any questions or to join here are our email addresses:

EPICFILMS LTD. : king_joe124@yahoo.com

Scorge Inc. : Suppies77@yahoo.com

We would appreciate your support, thank you and...

V peice :D

dwarven_crusader77 said:
Well its me! Joey! doesnt any1 recognize me? you know, i was the guy that always treated girls real nice like i was a knight and... oh forget it! im here after several months of soul searching(not really :b, it just makes me sound cool). well the reason i posted is that i want to advertise me an my freinds website by posting every once in a while( I really tried to tell him that spamming was a bad idea but i gave in) we have two outlets to our website:

EPICFILMS LTD.(mine hehe :D)
&
Scorge Inc.(His company, dont pick his! his is retarded... no its not he's my freind after all)

both of our companies are on the same website but its not up yet(ironicaly the website is named after his company). filming is sorta complicated to explain here so email me(my address is below)

Scorge Inc. is basically for those who like comedies(language and crude humor to be warned.) and Epicfilms Ltd. is for those who want to create epic movies much like narnia and Lotr. to ask any questions or to join here are our email addresses:

EPICFILMS LTD. : king_joe124@yahoo.com

Scorge Inc. : Suppies77@yahoo.com

We would appreciate your support, thank you and...

V peice :D
Please don't say the word 'retarted'. It's rude and inconsiderate of people who are mentally retarted. I know people who are. I worked as a Counselor Apprentice at a camp and a girl there was mentally retarted.
It's hurtful to me to hear that word because it's 90% of the time not true about the person.
So, I beg of you, please do not use that word.

Kindly,
QSoN

well, i didnt expect anyone to join, but my freinds more optomistic than i am. Im am sorry Ice maiden for the misuse of the word, i will not let it happen again. as for the company I geuss im not gonna do it, so i might as well disband epicfilms.

OK. Spam...spam...more spam. Most likely you're some thirteen year old wannabe director with a freewebs site. There is a thread tiled Your Website. Post it there. I have many dreams that involve movies,but you aren't in them. :) And don't use the word retarded. QSoN is right,it's cruel word. I know many mentally retarded people,and if I had thier problems,I wouldn't want anyone making fun of my illness. {als]

everlasting said:
OK. Spam...spam...more spam. Most likely you're some thirteen year old wannabe director with a freewebs site. There is a thread tiled Your Website. Post it there. I have many dreams that involve movies,but you aren't in them. :) And don't use the word retarded. QSoN is right,it's cruel word. I know many mentally retarded people,and if I had thier problems,I wouldn't want anyone making fun of my illness. {als]
Thanks for the bit about what I said.

You guys are being to mean...like you everlasting..sorry..but you are...how do you know he is really not some 13 year old director wanna-be

What thirteen year old? *whispers* how in the heck did they guess that close...ahem, well im just gonna...right....take it up with my freind, bye! :D *runs and hides in barrel*

I'm getting ready to alert a mod about this and close this down. Don't look at my post and say, Ooh, she's mean and rude. If there's a thread that is for this sort of thing, then I say, this should be moved there.

Aravis of Archenland said:
I'm getting ready to alert a mod about this and close this down. Don't look at my post and say, Ooh, she's mean and rude. If there's a thread that is for this sort of thing, then I say, this should be moved there.
I agree with you.

Of course you do office; you're just the TDL deputy.

The person who made this topic made a mistake;Thus failing at life.

well the reason i posted is that i want to advertise me an my freinds website by posting every once in a while( I really tried to tell him that spamming was a bad idea but i gave in)
You even admitted yourself that you're spamming. You also have grammar errors everywhere in that sentence. There's no capitalization, or not even any punctuation.

Last edited:
The Protagonist said:

You even admitted yourself that you're spamming. You also have grammar errors everywhere in that sentence. There's no capitalization, or not even any punctuation.

We both agree that's it's really spamming, and there's obviously no making excuses for it. If you knew it was wrong, dwarven crusader, you shouldn't have done it. There are tons of grammar errors everywhere here, TP. I sometimes forget punctuation and capitalization, but that's usually because I type so fast.

The Protagonist said:

LOL
"Protagonist - The Grammar Freak"
:) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back