Why do I feel this way?

They bite! They bite! Run for your life! :eek: :p (jk)

Driving a car is excellent, but don't let the glamor of an upcoming Pixar film give you a false image. It isn't all that glamorous, trust me. :rolleyes:

Don't listen to the male advice above :rolleyes: It's just a stage. Maybe a monthly one ;)
Before you guys attack me, I read in a magazine where it said that guys go through their moody moments for no apparent reason :cool:

*Is obsessed with Will* said:
No creature in the history of the universe can. :D ;)

ROTFL!!!! People in my house like too avoid me :D If not I usually pour out my wrath on any creature that dares to mess with me! >: )

QueenAravis48 said:
ROTFL!!!! People in my house like too avoid me :D If not I usually pour out my wrath on any creature that dares to mess with me! >: )

Aww...poor living things.. :D

I tend to be okay if I'm playing a violent videogame and eating chocolate.

Aww...poor living things.. :D

I tend to be okay if I'm playing a violent videogame and eating chocolate.
I CANNOT eat chocoloate nor soda! Ackk combination, not good! :eek:

QueenAravis48 said:
I CANNOT eat chocoloate nor soda! Ackk combination, not good! I'm normally in fetus position on the first day.
Aww...Yeah, I usually eat a whole bar of chocolate on the first day. :D but I usually end up playing softball or somethin when it comes so all my anger is turned into power of which could potentially kill people. :D
Possible Murder Suspect, yeh know. ;)

Aww...Yeah, I usually eat a whole bar of chocolate on the first day. :D but I usually end up playing softball or somethin when it comes so all my anger is turned into power of which could potentially kill people. :D
Possible Murder Suspect, yeh know. ;)

lol Aren't you worry when you wear your uniform? When I was younger I used to wear like 2 short pants over my jeans. I was sooo insecure :rolleyes:

QueenAravis48 said:
lol Aren't you worry when you wear your uniform? When I was younger I used to wear like 2 short pants over my jeans. I was sooo insecure :rolleyes:
Nah, I wear black pants. Plus slider shorts. :D It all works out great.

lol, I'm waiting for a guy to post here and be like, "I don't want to know what you guys are talking about." :D

Nah, I wear black pants. Plus slider shorts. :D It all works out great.

lol, I'm waiting for a guy to post here and be like, "I don't want to know what you guys are talking about." :D

LOL I know! that's why I Edited the post in which I mention "fetus position" for some reason I thought I gave to much away. But I think We're being as subtle as we can.
Normally the day before I get soooo emotional and depressed!! I'll cry my eyes out. Then the next day I'll be like "oh, It was that" :rolleyes:

QueenAravis48 said:
LOL I know! that's why I Edited the post in which I mention "fetus position" for some reason I thought I gave to much away. But I think We're being as subtle as we can.
Normally the day before I get soooo emotional and depressed!! I'll cry my eyes out. Then the next day I'll be like "oh, It was that" :rolleyes:

I'm always moody AFTER it's almost over with. And softball pretty much amplifies it by 10. :D I'm pretty good about it, but you'll KNOW when It's occuring. lol, there's a few times I've flipped on here, but I edited afterwards..lol

I'm always moody AFTER it's almost over with. And softball pretty much amplifies it by 10. :D I'm pretty good about it, but you'll KNOW when It's occuring. lol, there's a few times I've flipped on here, but I edited afterwards..lol

lol really? in which threads? I normally feel unwanted everywhere I go. Man I've even felt unwanted here. Then I realize I'm pretty pathetic during those times. It just turns our world upside down :rolleyes:
1 day-Emotional
2 day-pain
3 day- Very Angry
4-neutral

omg the guys are going to kill us! :eek: I'll be looking forward tomorrow when I read the thread :D

Last edited:
QueenAravis48 said:
lol really? in which threads? I normally feel unwanted everywhere I go. Man I've even felt unwanted here. Then I realize I'm pretty pathetic during those times. It just turns our world upside down :rolleyes:
1 day-Emotional
2 day-pain
3 day- Very Angry
4-neutral

lol, whoa, I totally just saw you post that in a dream a couple night ago! :eek: :D Not even joking.

yeah, heres my little chart.
day 1-normal
day 2- a bit ticked
day 3- more or less fine
day 4- Murderous.

lol, and if I'm playing softball, this is all bumped up about one level...so you can only imagine what I'm like when I'm playing softball on day 4... :rolleyes:

Actually, it's been alot of them...most of them I just leave them. Like, if it's a real stupid question or a real stupid thread, I'll dog it. I dunno, sometimes It'll be just random acts of anger. ^_^

What do you mean you saw me post this in a dream?!Funny cuz Sometimes I'll have some images of this forum in my dreams. LOL I'll be like "I thinkI'm spending way too much time on here!"

Oh yeah Remind me to avoid you on the fourth day ;)

Last edited:
QueenAravis48 said:
What do you mean you saw me post this in a dream?!Funny cuz Sometimes I'll have some images of this forum in my dreams. LOL I'll be like "I thinkI'm spending way too much time on here!"

LMAO, I se the future in my dreams....but the bad thing about it is that I dont realize I saw the future until it's actually happening... :rolleyes: :D

But really, I saw you post it. lol, I remember reading it when I was sleeping.

Come on now, you know this forum has mind control powers that it has over u- Uh, I mean, Mind-Control-Is-A-Crock. It-Does-Not-Exist-And-Is-Not-Used-By-Narnia-Fans-Dot-Com.

Lol, when I guy posts we have tog et back on the topic of mood swings...it'll be fun. :D

Back