2 words: JOHNNY DEPP!

What part do YOU think Johnny Depp would fit best?

• Total voters

ahyperdude

Here is a poll to tell us what you think about Johnny Depp and the narnia series! There is some speculation to Johnny Depp being either Uncle Andrew or Puddleglum... Who would you like better!?

Most people say he would fit puddlegum because of the corkyness we get from him as Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the caribian! Pretty much the same with Uncle Andrew, but more people (in my family at least) would like him better at that part... But finally there are those who think the movie would be centered on him because he is usually the main actor in movies! What do YOU think!?

Last edited:
Well, I think that he would be good at both parts. He is an amazing actor. Both of the characters would be prefect for Johnny. There's only one problem. He's Johnny Depp. He's too famous. Narnia would become into a Johnny Depp movie and not Narnia.

One word: Eewww!!!! Keep that man as far away from Narnia as possible. And this thread shouldn't be here cause he's not cast or crew of any Narnia movie (thankfully).

I don't know how you could say ewww to Johnny Depp! He has to be my favorite actor! And I don't really know of anything bad he's done to make me NOT like him! I agree 100% with amdd97 on this though!

I don't know who came up with that idea, but...I'd realy like to slap them and tell them that they're absolutely crazy.

I'm with BK on this one. Johnny Depp is somebody who needs to be kept far, far, FAR away from any Narnia film. Period.

I think he could pull off Puddleglum. I'm imagining him as the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland, which is sort of a similar role. He did well in that.

If Johnny Depp were in these movies, I think I would literally weep. But if he HAD to be in them... he should be Uncle Andrew. At least that's not a character I like. :rolleyes:

Em, well I really can't think of much to say (you have rendered me speechless, be awestruck!:eek::p) except that 1. I really can't see Johnny Depp being in a Narnia movie, 2. I DEFINATELY can't imagine him as Puddleglum, MAYBE Uncle Andrew but that's a bit of a stretch as well.

The only other thing I have to add is that I have heard several times that Georgie said she wanted to be in a movie with him. That's all well and good, but perhaps Narnia is not the place for them to meet.;):p

(also, I agree- this thread oughtn't be here as Johnny Depp is not part of the cast/crew of the Narnia flims)

Em, well I really can't think of much to say (you have rendered me speechless, be awestruck!:eek::p) except that 1. I really can't see Johnny Depp being in a Narnia movie, 2. I DEFINATELY can't imagine him as Puddleglum, MAYBE Uncle Andrew but that's a bit of a stretch as well.

The only other thing I have to add is that I have heard several times that Georgie said she wanted to be in a movie with him. That's all well and good, but perhaps Narnia is not the place for them to meet.

(also, I agree- this thread oughtn't be here as Johnny Depp is not part of the cast/crew of the Narnia flims)

LOL, that was how I felt too at first. Rendered speechless. ;)

Even if I DID like him as an actor, he just doesn't fit the characters mentioned.

Hee hee. xD Yeah, but then Georgie won't be in those movies anyway.... :rolleyes:

Sorry guys :(.... I thought this post would be interesting! But it seems no one likes the idea of him being in it! :D I will delete the thread tomarow

Sorry guys :(.... I thought this post would be interesting! But it seems no one likes the idea of him being in it! :D I will delete the thread tomarow
Don't feel bad. You didn't do anything wrong, really, and it's fine for you to have your own opinion about that actor. :)

Oh never mind! I guess I can't! I'm just tired of looking around and I can't find a post like the one I post and then people start getting on me about it!

I have a bunch of favorite actresses too, but that doesn't mean I want them in Narnia. So just because JD is YOUR favorite actor, it also doesn't mean he should be in Narnia. The idea is just repulsive to me. I don't understand this fixation people have of pairing overly typecasted actors with Narnia. Just because they worked for other movies, doesn't mean they will work with Narnia. This man would completely kill the series.

And Georgie can be in with him in any movie she wants, it doesn't matter because she's not coming back to Narnia, except for cameos and stuff.

Wait! Maybe I should make a thread about Britney Spears for the LOTGK!! Or Zoey Deschanel for... anything. The title of my thread: Two Words: BRITNEY SPEARS!!! and be serious about it.

Oh never mind! I guess I can't! I'm just tired of looking around and I can't find a post like the one I post and then people start getting on me about it!

We never said there was a thread like this before. We just said it was in the wrong place.
By the way there is nothing wrong with threads like these, just read the descriptions of the part of the forum you're in before you post a thread in it, m'kay? (I learned that the hard way too....)

right Mozy! This thread is in the wrong place. But be that the case, this issue with this specific actor has already been discussed before (and likewise rejected) in other threads.

I have a bunch of favorite actresses too, but that doesn't mean I want them in Narnia. So just because JD is YOUR favorite actor, it also doesn't mean he should be in Narnia. The idea is just repulsive to me. I don't understand this fixation people have of pairing overly typecasted actors with Narnia. Just because they worked for other movies, doesn't mean they will work with Narnia. This man would completely kill the series.

And Georgie can be in with him in any movie she wants, it doesn't matter because she's not coming back to Narnia, except for cameos and stuff.

Wait! Maybe I should make a thread about Britney Spears for the LOTGK!! Or Zoey Deschanel for... anything. The title of my thread: Two Words: BRITNEY SPEARS!!! and be serious about it.

What is your problem! I mean seriously! We are all allowed to have our own opinions, why do you keep coming in and ruining my posts! It's just a discussion don't take it so seriously! BTW: Britney Spears and Johnny Depp are two completely different people, at least Johnny Depp has some form of decency!

You have the right to make the thread and say your thoughts, and so have I. You'll find out that I speak what I believe. I don't mind you saying what you believe. I am just saying what I BELIEVE too. And I don't stay away from threads just because people don't want to hear my opinion. When I make a thread, EVERYONE is welcome to post, even disagreements with me.

Back