Age range for Aravis and Shasta-Cor/Corin?

narnianqueen1

Just curious as to what your preferred age range would be for the future actors/actress that will play the role of Shasta-Cor/Corin and Aravis?

I would say any where between 16-mid 20s and mid 20s on the condition that they look younger than their age :D

What about you? :p

Last edited:
Well, if they want to be true to the story, they need to keep them at least appearing in the 12-14 age range.

I'm going to move this thread, since it's more about the movie than the book. I'm putting it in the Hunt for the White Stag forum.

Yeah, between 12 and 14. But, if they want actors who look young but are older--to get a better attitude about the characters--the age range might be bumped up to 14 to 16.

Well... they should look about 13 or 14 years old... I don't mind how old they really are (well, unless they go like 25 years old), as long as they look 13 or 14 it's pretty cool with me.

they need to look about from 13 - 14, fifteen would be stretching it, but hey they don't seem to mind doing that (Caspian)

Go to the Cor/Corin discussion at Cor/Corin.

I am a stickler about ages. I prefer the roles to be bout 12-14 years old while accepting up to 16-years-old begrugingly. The actors should be about the same age as their role.

MrBob

lol i would like to see a future shot of them married in the end but i hope they dont kiss because it would wreck the whole bickering relationship which made it so fun. Remember they keep on bickering and then become so used to it and just marry. :)

I would love to see a kiss between Cor and Aravis. Yes, they did fight, but they also made up as well. The kiss should be at the end, which could morph into a scene at their wedding many years in the future.

MrBob

'The kiss should be at the end, which could morph into a scene at their wedding...' MrBob that is such a cliche! lol :p

I don't know...it just doesn't sit right with me...I can't imagine Aravis like that. I assume her to be extremely private in that context. It's funny how people want to remain true to the book in terms of age, yet don't mind a kiss, which isn't staying true to the book. Double standards? hehe ;) I'm playing lol.

Back