What is your favorite part in Prince Caspian?

Good pun, though. I'll make up my own imaginary scene: Aslan's REAL reinforcements turn out to be the United States Marines, who are annoyed at the Telmarines for having a similar-sounding name.

I like the part where the kids are pulled off the train platform and into Narnia -- Peter recognizes what's happening and has them all join hands. I like that, it shows he was still King Peter, still ready to take command and face the challenge, whatever it is. I like the moment when they find the chessman in the ruins of Cair Paravel, and it all comes rushing back to them, the life time they lived there so long ago ...

I like the part where the kids are pulled off the train platform and into Narnia -- Peter recognizes what's happening and has them all join hands. I like that, it shows he was still King Peter, still ready to take command and face the challenge, whatever it is. I like the moment when they find the chessman in the ruins of Cair Paravel, and it all comes rushing back to them, the life time they lived there so long ago ...

Those are good parts...actually it was Edmund who realized it at the train station and had them all join hands...but he was king too. Peter was the first once in Narnia to figure out where they were and again take charge though. (Don't mind me...I think I've been in the trivia threads too long with TN). And you're right Ink, when Susan finds the chess piece is wonderful. It shows that she really did care about Narnia and love it in spite of what happened later.

Choosing a favorite is tough...to many scenes to pick from. I love the part where Lucy is in the forest with Aslan as well for the same reasons Ink mentioned earlier. I also love the part where Reepicheep talks to Aslan after the battle. In the LWW movie they made those extra characters of the ankleslicers in the WW's army...I'll take a martial mouse over those manufactured characters any day. I can't wait to see Reepicheep! The dancing lawn is interesting as well. I want to see all of the friends of Narnia come out of hiding. Love the whole book...but I'll be interested in those scenes most when the movie comes out.

Hmmm....let me think: I think it would be the part where Aslan is going into town and stuff; especially when that guy's body turns into a tree. :D

Of course.

I like the part that gives the background about Caspian, as well as the portion of the story on the island (the treasure room, meeting Trumpkin, etc.).

I love the part where Peter is reacalling his "king language" then writes that challenge. It gave me goose bumps, it's one of the best glimpses into the High King inside Peter. I also love the Romp and everyone eating grapes, and when Aslan asks that little girl to join him.

My favorite scene is when Lucy talks to Aslan in the middle of the night and then has to wake everybody up and convince them to follow her.
I also love when Lucy says, "That's because our heads have something inside them." I was so happy that they put it in the movie.:D
And eating grapes always makes me think of the grapes they had. I want some.:p

Oh yes I love that scene with Lucy and Aslan and all the Dryads dancing around them.

Another one of my favourite scenes is when Reepicheep askes Aslan to give him back his tail again.

I loved everything from Lucy's midnight meeting with Aslan, waking up her siblings, and then the faith walk. Peter and Miraz's battle was also great.

MrBob

Back