What is your favorite part in Prince Caspian?

I love the part where Peter is reacalling his "king language" then writes that challenge. It gave me goose bumps, it's one of the best glimpses into the High King inside Peter. I also love the Romp and everyone eating grapes, and when Aslan asks that little girl to join him.

Ditto; also in the book when Peter says "I ought to have my head smacked for bringing us this way at all," when they go the wrong way to find Aslan's How against Lucy's counsel-- I love a leader who can admit he's wrong, it only increases my admiration for Peter the High King.

Okay, I'm going to have to explain myself. I was having a really bad day the first time I went to see Prince Caspian...

And the first scene, the one where Susan is talking to that boy... it just made my day because he looks EXACTLY LIKE my best friend Sjouke! (Minus the dark hair as Sjouke has blonde hair.)

Okay, I'm going to have to explain myself. I was having a really bad day the first time I went to see Prince Caspian...

And the first scene, the one where Susan is talking to that boy... it just made my day because he looks EXACTLY LIKE my best friend Sjouke! (Minus the dark hair as Sjouke has blonde hair.)

that guy is actually from new zeland :D IN the credits itjust says geeky boy for his character haha

Oh, are we talking about the book as opposed to the move? There's so much I love in the book. One of my favorite little scenes is when Aslan heals the little old lady and then she turns out to be Caspian's nurse, and they're reunited ... It's just so sweet.

My favourite scene is the part when Caspian and the other animals break the columns underground and attack the Telmarines from two parts. It's very exciting! :p

For the book I love how the Pevensie's end up back in Narnia, and Lucy holding onto her belief that she's seeing Aslan. In the movie I like both of those, and the ending when Lucy says I'm sure I'll understand when I'm older. She is so cute during that scene.

I really love the relationship between Caspian and Cornelius. In both the movie and the book, it's obvious that they really care about each other, respect one another, and are just very devoted to one another. It's obvious that Cornelius has taught Caspian so much, and they just have a great affection for each other. The gentle wisdom of Cornelius is one of the things I'm glad the movie didn't mess up.

I also like when Edmund sticks up for Lucy, and votes for them to follow her because she believes that she has seen Aslan and he trusts her word. He makes up for denying their first experience in the wardrobe (calling her crazy) by having faith that she could have seen Aslan when all the rest couldn't. Such a perfect moment for Edmund the Just's character, I always thought.

Hey Mohamad, welcome! I didn't see you post before.

Sunshine Rose, I completely agree with the above. Very good points ...

Hey Mohamad, welcome! I didn't see you post before.

Sunshine Rose, I completely agree with the above. Very good points ...

Yes, welcome to the forum, Mohammad:D I hope that you enjoy your time here.

Inkspot, thank you. Edmund and Caspian are two of my favorite Narnia characters, so I remember almost everything about them. Cornelius also has a special place in my heart because he is so kind and loving to Caspian.

Yes, welcome to the forum, Mohammad:D I hope that you enjoy your time here.

Inkspot, thank you. Edmund and Caspian are two of my favorite Narnia characters, so I remember almost everything about them. Cornelius also has a special place in my heart because he is so kind and loving to Caspian.

thanks my dear friend

Tonight Jupiter and Saturn will appear closer than they have since the 17th Century. They are easily visible beginning at dusk in the western sky. This reminds me of Tarva and Alambil. :)

"Look well upon them. Their meeting is fortunate and means some great good for the sad realm of Narnia. Tarva, the Lord of Victory, salutes Alambil, the Lady of Peace. They are just coming to their nearest." -Doctor Cornelius

I also like when Edmund sticks up for Lucy, and votes for them to follow her because she believes that she has seen Aslan and he trusts her word. He makes up for denying their first experience in the wardrobe (calling her crazy) by having faith that she could have seen Aslan when all the rest couldn't. Such a perfect moment for Edmund the Just's character, I always thought.

Quite a remarkable turn around from his attitude a year earlier!

Tonight Jupiter and Saturn will appear closer than they have since the 17th Century. They are easily visible beginning at dusk in the western sky. This reminds me of Tarva and Alambil. :)

"Look well upon them. Their meeting is fortunate and means some great good for the sad realm of Narnia. Tarva, the Lord of Victory, salutes Alambil, the Lady of Peace. They are just coming to their nearest." -Doctor Cornelius
(y) Did you get to see them Tirian back in December?

Back