Congrats QueenHelen!

Specter

Meeting the World
Staff member
Knight of the Noble Order
Royal Guard
Congratulations on the outstanding win for the Ultimate Narnia Fan Contest! You make us all proud to know you!

Thanks to Into the Wardrobe for informing me of this! I appreciate it!

Now I must finish packing for Ireland... but I wanted to be sure to get this message posted prior to leaving!

(If you didn't know I was going to Ireland, read about it (and why news might be a little slow over the next week) here:
http://www.narniafans.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16646 and on the NarniaFans Blog. This thread is for QueenHelen.)

Thanks Paul! Wow, my very own thread! I am very honored. Have a wonderful time in Ireland. That's another of KingFrank's and my favorite places. (We have a lot of Irish connections, both in our romantic traditions from our dating in college, and in our ancestry).

pink-cheetah: You couldn't PM me because I was too much of a newbie and didn't know it wasn't turned on. I think it's fixed now.

Last edited:
You're welcome! And thank you! I am really excited about the journey. It seems that life is full of amazing adventures and you just never know when they'll happen!

Yeah, kudos and congratulations to you, QueenHelen. What a wonderful honor bestowed upon you.:D

woah! you're going to ireland?! LUCKY!I wanna go! can i come with you?, lol, we'll miss you. what are you going for? vacation?
omg! congradulations queenhelen! you're so lucky! WE"RE so lucky! the ultimate narnia fan contestant here at the dancing lawn! congrats! you've earn it, you were personally one of my favorites!:) i'm sure you will but dont forget to give the cast our greetings! from tdl...

Congratulations

cooltext46926015.gif

cooltext46926174.gif

Congratulations!!! Hope you have a nice travel to the Prince Caspian set and don't forget to tell them that we say ''Hi'' from NarniaFans.com. Just take care and God Bless You... OK... Good Luck on the travel.

JP

woah! you're going to ireland?! LUCKY!I wanna go! can i come with you?, lol, we'll miss you. what are you going for? vacation?..

Thanks for the good wishes. Just a clarification - Paul/Specter is the one going to Ireland, I'm going to Japan with KingFrank to see son #2. However, Ireland is another of our favorite places, and where we went for our 5th anniversary.

Back