Show us your DVD! Pictures Only

Specter

Meeting the World
Staff member
Knight of the Noble Order
Royal Guard
With the DVD Release on April 4th, a lot of you are going to be getting the DVD of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. We'd like to see your copy of the film. Come up with creative ways to show us your copy. On your shelf... in your hands...etc.

Here's what you do:

When you get your copy, take a picture of it, and post it to photobucket or tinypic or some other online picture site, and then link to it here in this thread.

Please be family friendly with the pictures. :)

You may post pictures here or in the discussion thread found here. They will be copied here, from there anyway, if you'd like to discuss it. This way it's easier to find the pictures, without wading through the posts.

OK, so it's not super-creative, but haha, this is me first. just outside Wal-Mart after getting it.
narniadvd1.jpg

You upload a picture to your computer. You go to photobucket (because I personally like them the best) and create an account. You can then upload your pictures (it will tell you how). You then take the SECOND link they give you (one says HTTP, one says IMG, and one says... something else. You want the one in the middle). You then post that where ever you want it.. within reason, of course. haha.

AWHHH MAN! i feel so left out i really need 2 get the 2 disc collectors edition so far i hav 15 dollars wow its great to b a teen NOT! I :( 1

NEAT!!! You got the display thingie with the DVD :)

That is awesome!!!!!! :D

I see your books, a bookmark, and is that the journal there, with the maroon cover?

Last edited:
Back