Kingaslanofnarnia said:
3100_0176.jpg

THAT'S NOT FAIR :mad:
100_0412.jpg
My DVD :D

Last edited:
Kingaslanofnarnia said:
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g26/Kingaslanofnarnia/3100_0176.jpg

omg awesome you got a DVD stand too? mine barely fits in my room. im so happy the DVD store gave that and the poster to me for free. I was like "no, really i'll pay you for it...these things are so cool. want 20 dollars?" but they wouldnt take my money lol

i know I'm a bit late since i bought the DVD the day it came out lol

but here it is!!

LWWdvd.jpg

it's also here too! but i dont feel as original to post this picture since it has already been done :p
dvdstandee.jpg

always winter said:
omg awesome you got a DVD stand too? mine barely fits in my room. im so happy the DVD store gave that and the poster to me for free. I was like "no, really i'll pay you for it...these things are so cool. want 20 dollars?" but they wouldnt take my money lol

i know I'm a bit late since i bought the DVD the day it came out lol

but here it is!!

LWWdvd.jpg

it's also here too! but i dont feel as original to post this picture since it has already been done :p
dvdstandee.jpg

that pic on top is so awsome:D

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~ said:
your welcome and I like that Jadis figure I wish I had one

thats the disney one, she's pretty cool looking. plus, she has wheels on the bottom lol. i find it funny i can roll her across my desk :p

Meg and Titanicfan, awesome pics. That dog appears to love the DVD set as much as we do :)

I can't bring myself to open up those Disney action figures just yet so I didn't know that the Jadis figure rolled. That's great!!!!!!!!!

Hello i am new here. I live in the Netherlands and i can not good Englisch!!

I have the DVD since 19 april (the release on the Netherlands) i find him very coool! I have no photograph. :eek: I find the magical journey of the children cooool

I was so excited to get the DVD that I couldn't wait till the two disc DVD came out so I got the 1-disc full screen edition but I want the 2-disc DVD so badly!!!! Then, when I saw it on display at this CD place, I begged my dad to get it but he said no. T_T I'll just dream......

Back