1979 Animated The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, fans

• Thread starter Pendelton_the_cook
  • Start date
The animated movie was so long ago. I have seen it twice. I believe in 1980 and 1982. I always remembered how Aslan was killed but that was all, because it has been so very long ago. Aslan was killed and we cried and then he came alive and we laughed.

Yeah! Although it has been almost 25 years ago since I last saw it, does it bring back the memories. It is like I see the animated movie play before my eyes again. It is appreciated, although it is very old compared to the modern technology. Thank you so much :D ;)

looking through a dvd store in town the other day, i saw the 1979 animated version on dvd, so any of you who are lookin for it, or want to re-watch i highly suggest asking a in a dvd store. or you could try ebay, lol :)

I love it! I want to have it on DVD but it isn't in Poland, so I watched it in Internet. I especially love Lucy pointing the table (dramatic) and... oh, when all hug after Aslan restores the statues... there is so magical and beautiful note in music... those who did not watch this part should do so. Narnia will be always my fav. (I will found a website about that in Polish, so just use Google :D)

Back