2007 Movies

Another great movie for 2007 is called "Pathfinder" which premieres in January...It looks rather intriguing about the vikings invading North America and one of their own getting left behind after the plundering and grows up raised Native american. It will star Karl Urban (played Eomer in LOTR) so it may be good!

.:anna:. said:
HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHEONIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gasp* :eek::eek::eek:
I KNOW! OMG OMG OMG OMG!! I"M SOO EXCITED!
LOL if ur in USA it comes out in IMAX that same day!!!

well i want to see.. spider-man 3, shrek 3, pirates of the caribbean 3, evan almighty, fantastic four 2, harry potter 5, the simpsons movie, magneto, and wolverine

I noticed that Inkheart was on the list. Does anyone know when that movie is coming out? I can't find it anywhere, and me and my friends want to go and see it when it comes out.

ramsaur said:
well i want to see.. spider-man 3, shrek 3, pirates of the caribbean 3, evan almighty, fantastic four 2, harry potter 5, the simpsons movie, magneto, and wolverine
LOL,ME TOOOOO!

um lets see...
SPIDERMAN 3 , spiderman washes all my worries, away, seriously it's like a walk inth epark my cup of tea..., narnia for some reason doesn't.... :rolleyes:

and of course, wat my LIFe depends on... HARRY POTTER and the order of the phoenix!

Pevensie Child said:
I noticed that Inkheart was on the list. Does anyone know when that movie is coming out? I can't find it anywhere, and me and my friends want to go and see it when it comes out.
inkheart a movie i never read but every1 who does fallsin love with it... they say it's well imaginated... but maybe ill read it to have alook... :rolleyes: itwas too big for me the only big books i read are hp, irresistabble

Back