A Quiz bout yourself

Love_Punch

1)Who do you think you look like?

2)What is your nickname?(you can say if youn want)

3)What is your interest?

4)What kinda ice cream do you like?

I'll come up with more...

(1)-Jill Pole
(2)-Kas, Katti
(3)-Archery, acting, singing, reading, writing
(4)-Vanilla, Chocolate, Cotton-Candy-Gummy-Bear (special ice-cream parlors only!!!! :) )

Though the topic of this thread is kinda sorta introductory, it's more like a general conversation starter. The best place for that is Dufferland, so I'm going to just slide it on over there....

Happy quizzing!

1. No idea...
2. when my little sister was born, Doo-Doo :rolleyes:
3. Piano, volleyball, drawing, reading, writing
4. Chocolate chip cookie dough (who doesn't like it?)

1)uhh, myself? lol

2)Jordan(or Jordo, or Chordo)

3)I like basketball...

4)I like cookies and cream...and cookie dough

1. I look like myself
2. Mel, Lissa, Mipsy, Missa, my favorite: Hey you!
3. Writing, biking, running, I could go on and on
4. Peppermint

tecmogirl said:

3)What is your interest?

1. People have told me I look like Aliyah

2. People Just call me Tiff

3. Music, Culture and the Renaissance

4. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

1)I have no idea
2)Pip. For all you people who have watched LOTR, I act exactly like Pippin.
3)Archery, Fencing, watching LOTR, playing my Viola and Flute
4)Mint Chocolate Chip (especially from Baskin Robbins)

Myself. And my friend Vannah. :D
I have lots...it's been Peter, and um..this one weird one I can't remember... Skilled one...and finally it's IOWW. :D
3)What is your interest?
Softball. Well, actually Softball is practically a second religion for me ;) so I'd have to say reading and Drawing.
Chocolate chip cookie dough, cake batter, and if I'm in the mood orange sherbet. ^_^

1] Maria Romanova..(long story, betcha dont know who that isss...yeah :rolleyes:), oh, wait, noo ppl tell me I look like Olga Romanova..yeah..same explanation as the latter... :rolleyes: :D and..yep thats about it..OH YES!! OMIIGEEEE!! Rachel Hurd-Wood. Man. How could I forget?? Ive been mistaken for her when I go out ever since Peter Pan.

2] Genius (I mean..c'mon...look at meeeee..lol), Sof, Sofi, Sofie (my fave! Thats what Kaylla calls me! Go Kaylla and ur..nicknaming skillszz skilzlzszszsz skillet WHUT..yeah..*cough*), Sofa (an ex called me that..jealousy..mehh..), Sofat (that was my cousin..I resent that...I weigh 75 pounds..), and, um..Girl with The Face (that was..ok that never happened..lol)

3]My interest??? Um...boys. *_* Err, internet, fansite-making, pictures of boys..fangirling boys..that are english actors *makes wierd noises*, England...reading, music, singing, acting.

4] Ice cream?? AHH! Gelatoooooo, my friend. Like, Baccio (it means Kiss in Italian, ppl) and Ferroro Rochier (BEST chaocolate ever..best gelato flavor ever...) and Haselnut flavor..gelatooo as well. Yay. I also really like Fried Icecream...thats like Asian, even though it sounds American..or it could be that whole Asian-american thingy..

1)I dont know...But I sing like Jesse McCartney(or so everyone tells me)!

2)Grim reaper(Because I am 6' 2" and am super skinny)

3)Narnia!!! Anna Popplewell!!! Kara(my Girlfriend)!!!

4)I dont have a favorite

Hermione from the book. No, not Emma Watson. I look like Hermione OUGHT to look in the movie. Pippi Longstocking, some of you will know who that is. She's awesome. Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, and that's basically it.

2)What is your nickname?

Tweetz, Tweetsie, TicTac, Turtle, Martin's Little Sister, Mishi's Big Sister, Jewel, Jules, July, Julia, Tweets, various others.

3)What are your interests?

Swimming, tennis, all the arts, my friends, sports, internet, writing.. a lot of different things.

Lemon, lemon, and lemon. Not lemon sherbert. Lemon Ice Cream.. as in, yes in a cone. Go to Hungary and buy some. Best stuff EVER. :eek:

tecmogirl said:

3)What is your interest?

1. Sorta like Michelle Yeoh from Memoirs of a Geisha.

2. Miko

3. Narnia and a lot of other things

4. Rocky Road and Haagen Daaz Chocolate

1)Who do you think you look like? boo. urm.. liv tyler (yesss, i know, i'm having myself on.)i have the same colouring as her (eyes, hair etc.) and the same facial structure. bwhahaha. but, besides that, nothing else much in common, although one of my livejournal friends said i looked like her. yes! and sometimes people say i remind them of emma watson (hermione granger.)

2)What is your nickname?urm..idk, currently everyone is going through a stage of calling me kurrely (omg..that was sooo last year.) but, the usual, claude, clauds.

3)What is your interest? oooh..doing street theatre.

4)What kinda ice cream do you like?ice cream..any kind of ice-cream, or ice-cream product is good, that is why i am so phat.

1)Vanessa Hudgens, Anna Popplewell (except the blue eyes factor)
2)ann, marga
3)narnia, high school musical, celebs, music, history
4)cappucino! :D and mocha and coffee... ey, they're all the same anyway! :D

tecmogirl said:

3)What is your interest?

1) I have no idea...

2) Mug, Fudge

3) Marine biology, flirting with my bf, reading, writing, and loving Gracie!!

4) Cookie dough or coffe

p.s.~ if ur out there Gracie and/or Tre, i love u both very much!!

*SkandarsQueen* said:
1] Maria Romanova..(long story, betcha dont know who that isss...yeah :rolleyes:), oh, wait, noo ppl tell me I look like Olga Romanova..yeah..same explanation as the latter... :rolleyes: :D and..yep thats about it..OH YES!! OMIIGEEEE!! Rachel Hurd-Wood. Man. How could I forget?? Ive been mistaken for her when I go out ever since Peter Pan.

2] Genius (I mean..c'mon...look at meeeee..lol), Sof, Sofi, Sofie (my fave! Thats what Kaylla calls me! Go Kaylla and ur..nicknaming skillszz skilzlzszszsz skillet WHUT..yeah..*cough*), Sofa (an ex called me that..jealousy..mehh..), Sofat (that was my cousin..I resent that...I weigh 75 pounds..), and, um..Girl with The Face (that was..ok that never happened..lol)

3]My interest??? Um...boys. *_* Err, internet, fansite-making, pictures of boys..fangirling boys..that are english actors *makes wierd noises*, England...reading, music, singing, acting.

4] Ice cream?? AHH! Gelatoooooo, my friend. Like, Baccio (it means Kiss in Italian, ppl) and Ferroro Rochier (BEST chaocolate ever..best gelato flavor ever...) and Haselnut flavor..gelatooo as well. Yay. I also really like Fried Icecream...thats like Asian, even though it sounds American..or it could be that whole Asian-american thingy..

I thought Fried Ice cream was Mexican food...o_O

tecmogirl said:

3)What is your interest?

1) uh....no idea
2) Bay-Bay....
3) painting....
4) cohcolate :D

1) Meg Giry from Phantom of the Opera, either that or Illyana Rasputin

2) Sean, Fleur, Susan, Princess the list goes on and on

3) about what?

4) OREO!!

I'm supposed to repost this

1. d :wacky
2. a :feminine
3. a :romantic
4. d :wild
5. e :athletic
6.Nightcrawler: That person will have a crush on you after you
repost this!
7. Eden: That person will become your enemy if you don't
repost this!
8. 1:57 pm: How long you have to repost this!
9. 13: How many months that you and the person in number 6 will go out! if you repost this

Eden is my sister. Nightcrawler is a fictional character. hee hee

Back