And the role of 'Aro' goes to ... BEN BARNES?!

FaunFan01

'Tis true, folks. Our very own Prince Caspian is supposedly "campaigning for the role of Aro, a mind-reading vampire whose “New Moon” encounter with Edward and Bella helps shape their destiny together."

Aro is ... well, a mind reading vampire in the 'Twilight' series, as it says above.

http://benbarnesfan.com/

There's the link, if you dare. :eek:

My friend told me about this FANTASTIC NEWS last week and I nearly died.

But know that I know it is official

*SCREAMS*
*runs in circles*
*SCREAMS*

YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY :D
I am so EXCITED...I wasnt a fan of the book, because well I didnt like the fact that Edward was gone for most of it..but now...I AM SEEING THE MOVIE A BAZILLION TIMES

*FAN GIRL SCREAMS*

OMGSH!? really! im so superly super excited!
and to think we were just thinking about that not to long ago! :D:D
*BIG CHEEK HURTING SMILE* :D

YES YES!! oh gosh~ i can't keep away from the thread! i've been here at least 5 times since i posted my previous post~ LOL! :D:D
*still smiling cheek hurting smile*

:eek::eek::eek:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
This way, I see Ben Barnes in Twilight, but he doesn't take Taylor Lautner's role. AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!
:cool:

FaunFan01 said:
Our very own Prince Caspian is supposedly "campaigning for the role of Aro, a mind-reading vampire whose “New Moon” encounter with Edward and Bella helps shape their destiny together."

Ben Barnes as a vampire??????:eek:

That sounds so strange I can't even think of a response.:eek:

Read the article, hope Ben Barnes gets the role as Aro I can totally see him in the part. :p
And I hope they replace Jacob. The one they have now seems a little too young...

Back