animated

i dunno - some people have mentioned that there are ones with different dubbed voices (ie an American and an Engliah one)

waterhogboy said:
i dunno - some people have mentioned that there are ones with different dubbed voices (ie an American and an Engliah one)

I seem to remember the accents being English when I was younger but I recently saw a clip with American accents.

faithful to the book?

hello! i saw an animated version of lww back in the fifth grade, but barely remember it. is it faithful to the book? what is the youngest age for which you guys think it would be appropriate?

many thanks! :)

well i saw it quite young,it has a few differences and changes to it than the book, but meh its pretty good eh>
Welcome to the site Aslan footsoldier, cool name and avvie too :)

i have the 1979 animated version of the lion the witch and the wardrobe on dvd and it is pretty faithful to the book although, they get the presents from aslan instead of santa. id say you could really show it to anyone 5 or older.

well yeah that would be a fine age limit. Yeah the part when they get there gifts from Aslan instead, but thats ok with me, it didnt really bother me much

yeah that never bothered me at all, but i can remember my sisters friend, she reallly gets angry when its not exactly how SHE wanted it, so she pretty much just cut sick at me for thinking this was good lol. Also she had been complaining throught the whole movie that it wasnt narnia music, im like the did well for the budget and upon looking through the special features, there was this trailer clip for the BBC version of LWW, and they had the fellowship of the ring music going and she just looks at me and goes, now this is real narnia music. :mad:

Back