another harry potter rpg but its different

Status
Not open for further replies.
stella turned around looking very angry "shes so horrible i do not know how bradley could date her" stella said her uniquely blue eyes narrowed in anger

He nodded. As they walked in, he saw a nice quill with a peacock feather on it and knew he shouldnt buy it, but he did. He handed the man behind the counter 100 gold pieces. He smirked at the family watching him buy the most expensive quill in the whole place.

Draco rolled his eyes at them. "Gretchen, leave us alone! You should stop following us, or I'll tell my father, and you know who is quite close to him." he said, in a hushed voice for the last part.

stella took her bag that held her quills and ink "i need to stop at the post office after that do you want to go to the three broomsticks" stella said

they went to the post office and a barn owl came up to stella with a light blue envilope in messy handwriting it said to miss stella starbright she opened the letter that was from her older brother dimitrius who already finished learning at hogwarts she laughed a little while reading the letter once she was finished reading it she put the letter in her bag

they walked in to the three broomsticks stella sat down across from draco at a table next to the window a few other hogwarts students were there stella ordered two butterbeers for her and draco

ooc- what are butterbeers anyways lol

ooc- ew that would taste gross yuck i mean i like butter and all on my mashed tatoes and on on my corn but ew beer but ive never had beer so i dunno lol i feel bad for draco lol stella is draging him around hogsmeade lol

a witch put the butter beers on the table stella drank hers and payed for her butterbeer

ooc- ew that would taste gross yuck i mean i like butter and all on my mashed tatoes and on on my corn but ew beer but ive never had beer so i dunno lol i feel bad for draco lol stella is draging him around hogsmeade lol

a witch put the butter beers on the table stella drank hers and payed for her butterbeer

ooc: haha yeah it would be gross. and aw. lol
oh well
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back