Are you Dateless??

i think when ppl say they are ugly they deep down think they are pretty but they dont wanna say "oh yeah im pretty" and feel like a bragger so instead they say they are ugly.....

Shieldmaiden of Narnia said:
i think when ppl say they are ugly they deep down think they are pretty but they dont wanna say "oh yeah im pretty" and feel like a bragger so instead they say they are ugly.....
NO! thats not true....i can prove it...but i seriously dont want to be mean! lol

Shieldmaiden of Narnia said:

!!!! i suppose no one take heed to this post...everyone ignore's my possssstsssss :( :D :)

ok well umm if i say im ugly youll say that u think im pretty. But what if i say im ugly and truly down deep inside i really think i am? Cuz i do.
Anyways.... I dont have a date. Wouldnt someone like to go with the Queen of tea fairies lol?

Protofan said:
'Tis what you think :cool:
......TIP!:
Don't say you have fan girls, turns them off yo.
And...I did that, and stoped. ANd if you look around there are still sigs with Thomasnites in them :rolleyes: :D
There is much I can teach you.
{Becomes the date doctor}

TheMachinist said:
What you backin away from. I HAD FAN GIRLS BEFORE YOU EVEN JOINED! :D :rolleyes:
But yeah. Don' keep goin on about your fan girls if you really have any.
yeah..its a big turn off.

Back