Votes: 33 31.1%
  • The Plain Blue One

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • The Plain Black one

Votes: 13 12.3%
  • The Grey one

Votes: 15 14.2%

• Total voters
1. Do you believe if there is life in other places besides Earth? (or, do you believe there are aliens?)

2. What was the saddest moment of your life?

3. What is your fear?

Guys, with you guys and the guys from IMDB and the guys from Williammoseleyfan.net, I have WAAAY too many questions. So I think I might split it into 2. I'll ask about half over the telephone and email him the rest. So don't be upset if your question doesn't feature in the telephone interview - he'll still get it!

I don't know about the people but we have 97 questions now and they still keep coming. I definately am going to have to split this.

~Rogue~ said:
I don't know about the people but we have 97 questions now and they still keep coming. I definately am going to have to split this.

Are you going to post the final questions?

Please

Rouge--
Can you please ask Will for Me (tell him it's a big fan named Kassandra Lincon):

-Are he and Anna dating? (Rumor has it...)
-If he's going to be in Prince Caspian (Just in case...)
-If he knows if Anna, Skandar, or Georgie are going to be in Prince Caspian (just in case...)
-If he knows who's been casted for Prince Caspian (Just to give fans time to celebrate--if they like the actors--or cry and start riots if they don't...just kiddin'!)
-What his favourite color is?
-What his favourtie Narnia book is?
-Did he read Narnia before being casted?
-What is his favourtie movie?

______
If you could PM me after the interview, that'd be awsome. Please also PM me if you have any comments on the questions i asked u to ask him (chances are 100 to 1 that i'll ever find this post again :) )
Thnx again 4 the PM

Don't worry guys. Will and I have agreed that he's answer the rest of your questions via email because there were just so many! So don't be upset if yours didn't appear. It'll still get to him.

OK, I'll put my question here.

If some donkey (a VERY reliable donkey, that is) told you the world is going to end in 60 seconds and he/she also says the only thing you can make the world "live" is to either stick your head in a toilet with nasty "stuff" in it or to eat deodorant while saying "supercalifragelisticexpialadocious" backwards in an "American" accent, which would you do?

Oh, boy, hope that is appropriate enough. :D

Last edited:
Aravis of Archenland said:
You can spell it by typing each syllable separately, then putting them together. So, can we e-mail the cast?
I doubt lulu is allowed to give out the E-mail addresses. But she might give me Annas, seeing as how I'm going to meet her and I'm the king of the Annanites.

Hey...okay, just to make sure: we simply post the question we want to ask, right? I don't want to make a mistake and look stupid or something (wow, I'm really self-conscious!).

moi_18 said:
themachinist, how do you know lulu? Is she nice? Is she like anna? What did she tell you about the cast?
I don't know Anna personaly. Sorry. I hope to soon. I'm going to ask her if she has her email addy.
I knid of talked to Lulu on the phone. To test my number with the english area code. We don't really know each other. Its more buisseness.

Back