Caspian Rumor

Kate12whisper13 said:
A person from this forum who is on IMDB called 'snitchseeker225', you called Rouge a boy!

Quoted from message posted on IMDB:
Eh...that was me and I was talking about ABright5, who, according to PCWB is a boy (and I'm trusting PrinceCaspianWannabe).

Last edited:
I don't really think the whole Alex Pettyfer thing is true since Pippa Hall hasn't started casting seriously yet... although I don't think he's a bad choice by his looks. I've never seen him act, so I wouldn't know.

Hahe... I just looked at the person who started this rumor thread on IMDb's other posts. Apparently, she knows a lot of people who are in "one of the last two slots" for some major role or another in some upcoming movie. I think I shall cite this in my next post.

So I have heared, there are at least three people who are in "one of the last two slots".

Unless my math doesn't add up, three people can't fill two slots, so she must be talking rubbish.

Also, Pippa Hall only casts British people!

Edit: And I am a boy!!

ABright5 said:
So I have heared, there are at least three people who are in "one of the last two slots".

Unless my math doesn't add up, three people can't fill two slots, so she must be talking rubbish.

Thank you for that last edit! Ha, take that Kate12Whisper13! Thank you very much! :)

ABright5 said:

What happened to you? I asked you to keep me informed and then you neglect to ever get back to me? Whats up with that?

Hey Abright5 nice to see you...it's been a while.

I say Rogue is the only one here who knows what's what about rumors and what's true. We can only wait to see what she has to say. :D

caspian rumour

what does rogue have to say about this rumour of caspian being down to two people. if she has commented, i havent been able to find it yet.

wutt i mean is that rogue hasnt commented specifically about the alex rumor. we all no wutt the official line is-casting in september. rogue seems reel quiet bout ap rumor,does she no different

She doesn't know different becasue there isn't anything different to know.

Casting for the role of Prince Caspian doesn't start until September!

I could sorta imagine him as Caspian. i saw his picture on google.... BUT I WANNA BE PC i hate him.. no i dont but still he gets to work with the pevensies! not fair! but whatever.. lol

go to narniaweb.com they have the latiest on caspen. and the casting calls have began for Caspen. All for pevensies are coming back, and the caspen has to be 4ft 9'' I think is what they said. and it has to be from England or ireland.

Aslan13 said:
go to narniaweb.com they have the latiest on caspen. and the casting calls have began for Caspen. All for pevensies are coming back, and the caspen has to be 4ft 9'' I think is what they said. and it has to be from England or ireland.

The casting calls which are open at the moment are for "Little People" (Dwarves) and not for Caspian

The Casting for Prince Caspian himself aren't starting untill september

ABright5 said:
The casting calls which are open at the moment are for "Little People" (Dwarves) and not for Caspian

The Casting for Prince Caspian himself aren't starting untill september

I love how upset you get Alex. Chill out, not everyone reads as much as you on this subject. However, I do realize the exasperation that goes along with saying things like this over and over again.

PrinceCaspianwannabe said:
I love how upset you get Alex. Chill out, not everyone reads as much as you on this subject. However, I do realize the exasperation that goes along with saying things like this over and over again.

I'm not "upset".

I'm just writing big so that people who just read the first two posts, and then scroll down to post, will be more likely to read it.

(I do have to say though, I must have said this at least 10 times, and the news only came out on Wednesday!)

ABright5 said:
I'm not "upset".

I'm just writing big so that people who just read the first two posts, and then scroll down to post, will be more likely to read it.

(I do have to say though, I must have said this at least 10 times, and the news only came out on Wednesday!)

Darn shame people can't just read!

Back