Clash of the Convo's

Status
Not open for further replies.

queenaravis707

So... lately, everyone's conversations have become less of conversations and more role-playing. So why not make the whole thing into one giant fun roleplay?? :p

This RPG takes place at a hotel where all the conversation characters have been invited for a giant party. This thing really has no plot. You just put down your character name and personality and history (that happened in the conversation) and then let chaos ensue.
Before we start the RPG we'll have a little introduction.
If you haven't been part of a conversation but you still want to join you can go ahead. :p

My Characters:
Me
History: Well, in my convo with Nessa, I'm married to Ben Barnes and have twins. I'm also arch enemies with Zelda (who is jealous of me and Nessa since we've found love and she just divorced Link). In my convo with Alice I'm the same, only I find Sam-I-Am and Peter really annoying and they find me scary. I'm also good friends with her duck Alyosha. :p
Ben: My husband. He falls for cheerleaders very easily and is very protective of Jr. (our son). He's clueless about babies as well.

Characters:
Me (queenaravis707): Me, Ben Barnes, Elijah Kelley and Anakin Skywalker
Nightfire: Kay (herself), Tyson
ToJ: ToJ, Liam Aiken, and Chris Gaylor
Gentle Voice: Hannah (herself)
Dayhawk68: Kim (herself) and Robert Pattinson, Jackson Rathbone
Shadow_Kitty: Kitty (herself) and Murtagh
Miss.Sunflower: Maggie (herself) and Aaron
Lady of Narnia: Alice (herself), Alyosha, Sam-I-Am
The Confessor: Christiana (herself) and Teagan

Last edited:
MEEEEEEE! *raises hand*

Name: Kay
History: Basically, in most of my conversations, I'm with Tyson Ritter. In mine and Nessa's conversation I just got married to him. With Lonny, he basically just said he liked me. So -- let's say I'm married to him.

Name: Tyson
History: Married to me according to Nessa's conversation. A klutz in Lonny's convo. :D but still really sweet. :D

So... lately, everyone's conversations have become less of conversations and more role-playing. So why not make the whole thing into one giant fun roleplay?? :p

This RPG takes place at a hotel where all the conversation characters have been invited for a giant party. This thing really has no plot. You just put down your character name and personality and history (that happened in the conversation) and then let chaos ensue.
Before we start the RPG we'll have a little introduction.
If you haven't been part of a conversation but you still want to join you can go ahead. :p

My Characters:
Me (Abby)
History: Well, in my convo with Nessa, I'm married to Ben Barnes and have twins. I'm also arch enemies with Zelda (who is jealous of me and Nessa since we've found love and she just divorced Link). In my convo with Alice I'm the same, only I find Sam-I-Am and Peter really annoying and they find me scary. I'm also good friends with her duck Alyosha. :p
Ben: My husband. He falls for cheerleaders very easily and is very protective of Jr. (our son). He's clueless about babies as well.
Those are my main two in the roleplay. Anyone going to join? :p

haha
abby Why don't you after this put everyone's characters up there?

Toj's Characters
Toj - age 19
Liam Aiken - age 21
Chris Gaylor - age 31

I'm a normal 19 year old, who is friends with Liam Aiken and like him, but he's dating someone else. So I end up dating Chris instead, who wants to marry me, but i'm entirely unsure about it.
Liam is very sopsticated - think Mr. Darcy
and Chris is a drummer for a band so he's wild and crazy but very soft spoken
at the same time has horrible manners.

Name: Hannah
going with: Chuck Comeua
Bio: Her is Chuck Comeua have been going out for awhile now. He told her that he wants to marrie her.
Hannah told him she wanted to wait for awhile. They been dating only three months now.

Last edited:
Hahahahaha!!
In my convo with Abby I'm married with Eric Lindros :D We just have a daughter Claudia.
Name: Nessa
History: As said above I'm married to Eric in my convo with Abby, Alice and Kay :D Eric is a very sweet and tough guy and Abby and I both have to keep Elijah and Anakin away from us. Eric is crazy about hockey but can easily get upset. In my convo with Alice me and Eric are married and we don't have kids yet. We are on an adventure. In the convo with Kay we just married :D
So in this convo I will be married with Eric of course!!!!!! And Claudia is in it as well

Name: Hannah
with: No one :[
Bio: She is in love with Chris but he all ready taken by her best friend.

Chris who?
let's make sure we don't confuse him with my chris of All American Rejects
144x162.aspx

Name: Kim
With: Robert Pattinson:p (i went there!)
Bio:....Im just nuts...lol
*gasps* Wow Kim... lol!

Hahahahaha!!
In my convo with Abby I'm married with Eric Lindros :D We just have a daughter Claudia.
Name: Nessa
History: As said above I'm married to Eric in my convo with Abby, Alice and Kay :D Eric is a very sweet and tough guy and Abby and I both have to keep Elijah and Anakin away from us. Eric is crazy about hockey but can easily get upset. In my convo with Alice me and Eric are married and we don't have kids yet. We are on an adventure. In the convo with Kay we just married :D
So in this convo I will be married with Eric of course!!!!!! And Claudia is in it as well
Yay! We should bring Elijah and Anakin too.
Elijah (Kelley):
History: He's been trying to get me for a while... but I married Ben Barnes, but he still tries to steal me away. He gets annoying after a while.

Anakin Skywalker
History: He's just like Elijah, only he wants Nessa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back