Clash of the Convo's

Status
Not open for further replies.
my character:

name: Kitty
age: hmmmmm I want to be a little older so I can have a relationship... we'll say 23
boyfriend: Murtagh (hides) note: this is NOT the Murtagh from the movie who I do NOT like but it IS the one from the books
history: met Murtagh a while ago when he and Thorn somehow fell into the real world and now we are dating and like to take moonlight rides on Thorn (dragon)

then i claim nick wheeler as well :D

You're runing my plan!

I'M NOT SHARING CHRIS OR LIAM WITH ANYONE - NOT EVEN MY 'SISTER' NO WAY..JOSE or i leave - sorry (i'm just in the mood to share)
NOPE NADA
GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE
AND LETS START
THANKYOU

oww my throat hurts

YESSSS KITTY!!!!!!! :D

Kim, that's fine :D Note...in the convo's me and kay and alice and abby are also using each other's character in our replies. I know in some rpg's people DON'T want this. So make clear if you don't want to ;)

I'm only using Eric as my main love character because the reason is obvious

YESSSS KITTY!!!!!!! :D

Kim, that's fine :D Note...in the convo's me and kay and alice and abby are also using each other's character in our replies. I know in some rpg's people DON'T want this. So make clear if you don't want to ;)

I'm only using Eric as my main love character because the reason is obvious

ok....well I'll jump in anywhere lol

Yawn..right..
i offer up Chuck
for you

l_ff5450a57093c8aa4fb58bd32536b0ce.jpg

Oooh ok. We can't start now because I'm getting off soon.
The whole RPG will be extremely chaotic, but since we aren't really following any guidelines and its a free-for-all, you won't have to worry about confusion. Everyone just handles their own character and jumps in whenever they want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back