Clash of the Convo's

Status
Not open for further replies.
'kay 'kay 'kay!
name: Maggie
With: Aaron O' Connel (imaginary, becuase that's better than fictional AND Celebrity)
Me; I am working as a designer, I'm an okay cook but not as good as Aaron, I spend my free time painting and selling them as art fairs.

Aaron O' Connel
Personality: Funny, half irish, shy, plays guitar and sings, loves my artwork and is really good at baking.

okay in my own little world; Aaron recently proposed so we aren't married but engaged. We plan to be married in the spring, which we agree is the best season to do so. I'm working as a designer for costumes(of any kind). Aaron wants to start a bakery where ever we settle down.

yeah.

Last edited:
NO ToJ! I'm NOT saying YES to everything and I'm NOT going to share MY Eric with anybody!!!
He is MY MAN, MY HUSBAND, MY LOVE :p

AND I LOVE MAGSIE-CHAN IN IT!!!!!

are we doing this format:

then Kitty said " I think we should go for Ice cream". her companion replied by banging his head on the wall.

or this format:

Kitty: We should go out for Ice cream!
companion: *bangs head on wall*

are we doing this format:

then Kitty said " I think we should go for Ice cream". her companion replied by banging his head on the wall.

or this format:

Kitty: We should go out for Ice cream!
companion: *bangs head on wall*

Either or. It doesn't really matter. I'll be doing the person 1: person 2: format for most of it.

lol oh, don't get her started with Peter! * runs and hids*

hahaha yea..
I feel like adding more peopel
i'm looking at these male models
and MAAAAAAAN they are FINE

1023101218_orig_reidb.jpg

4740364f8ba06.jpg

brutus040105027gu.jpg

I was joking
LOVE YOU NESSA
:p

I knew that :D But I wanted to make clear the preciousssss is mine :p

I personally like the person 1: blablabla style better but everybody must use what they like the best. Owww...and there is a timezone. I'm 6 till 9 hours ahead of you so I can't always be on at the same time. But Abby knows how to use my characters if necessary and so does Alice and Kay. In case you guys are running ahead of course :p

*sigh* I can't believe I'm doing this, but, I'll join.

Name: Alice
History: Currently, I am:
(1 On an adventure in Narnia with Peter, Nessa, Eric, Sam-I-Am, Mr. Tumnus, and my cute and cuddly pet duck, Alyosha! (who likes to bite people)
(2 At Mr. Tumnus' house with an assortment of disney characters, Kay, Tyson, Nick, The four Pevensies, and Disney, Fox, NBC, and Food Network
(3 Bird watching with Abby (or I was) and Sam-I-Am kept scaring all of the birds away, so we duct taped him. That's about it, I guess.....
Other Characters: Alyosha and Sam-I-Am

I is highly confused
We haven't started anything yet. Don't worry about it.

*sigh* I can't believe I'm doing this, but, I'll join.

Name: Alice
History: Currently, I am:
(1 On an adventure in Narnia with Peter, Nessa, Eric, Sam-I-Am, Mr. Tumnus, and my cute and cuddly pet duck, Alyosha! (who likes to bite people)
(2 At Mr. Tumnus' house with an assortment of disney characters, Kay, Tyson, Nick, The four Pevensies, and Disney, Fox, NBC, and Food Network
(3 Bird watching with Abby (or I was) and Sam-I-Am kept scaring all of the birds away, so we duct taped him. That's about it, I guess.....
Other Characters: Alyosha and Sam-I-Am

Yay!!!!!!!! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back