does any girls know any STUPID guys out there!!???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh he will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm not talking to him he's made and he's begging for forgiveness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol hahaha

I usually only use 'hate' when I acctually hate something/one...I sometimes use it when I'm referring to some friends of mine, they'll like show me up or prove me wrong and I say "I hate you" but we all know its a joke.

skandarsgirl411 said:
if you were felling the way that i'm fellng you would say HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

No. I wouldn't. Sorry. It's a waste of breath. What did he do? you haven't told us yet.

he dumped me cause i didn't have the diamond necklace from Titanic and i just found out today that he's talking to Mrs.Teacup and i BEGGED him not to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's a B......d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i knew her first i don't know her personally but promised not to talk to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skandarsgirl411 said:
he dumped me cause i didn't have the diamond necklace from Titanic and i just found out today that he's talking to Mrs.Teacup and i BEGGED him not to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's a B......d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i knew her first i don't know her personally but promised not to talk to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm...okay...

Why can't he talk to Kayla? She's not a bad person...

So he's stupid. Id he's gonna be like that, hon, then he isn't even worth your anger.

awwww

hey every1 i have to agree w/ s.g.411 on the 1st page, but not complety! Not all guys are that imature, alot r but alot rnt 2! I have tons of guys friends that i really care bout, and they are great to be w/, sure alot of guys r hormonal apes, but still i think u get my idea! U should forgive him, AND DONT TRY TO KILL URSELF OR HURT URSELF! :mad:

Check the gate
Watch yourself
Check the gate
show me whatcha got!

AND CHECK! :)

BELIEVE!

skandarsgirl411 said:
you go girl thanks peyton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey s.g.411 ur welcome im just speakin my mind, hey u asked me to tell u wat i thought on yahoo soooooo i told ya! lol love ya 2! Ill call u later! Hey just wonderin if any1 around (besides the owners of the site) like no skandar or any of the narnia ppl?! PM me or just say on here!

narnia_girl9211 said:
hey s.g.411 ur welcome im just speakin my mind, hey u asked me to tell u wat i thought on yahoo soooooo i told ya! lol love ya 2! Ill call u later! Hey just wonderin if any1 around (besides the owners of the site) like no skandar or any of the narnia ppl?! PM me or just say on here!

psst! That's spam! :D

Go to the Skandarnite thread. It's in Cast and Crew Discussions under Fan Clubs. You can't miss it. ^_^ Everyone there is a Skandar fan.

Hate Threads

You can hate things like getting up early on Monday after a long weekend, but you are not allowed to start threads where people hate a particular person or identifiable group. Whether it is a political party, religion, race or culture, no hate threads.

lockedthread.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back