Does anyone want to teach languages?

Rache_san

Looking to learn more languages! PLEASE?:D I know a little Japanese and a few words of Spanish, anyone willing to teach what they know of other languages? :)

Skandar_pwns_you said:
Looking to learn more languages! PLEASE?:D I know a little Japanese and a few words of Spanish, anyone willing to teach what they know of other languages? :)
which other languages do u wanna learn? Coz i'm french, and i'm currently studying spanish (5th year, but i repeated my 3rd year, so that makes 4, finally), so if u want...

angie_wade said:
which other languages do u wanna learn? Coz i'm french, and i'm currently studying spanish (5th year, but i repeated my 3rd year, so that makes 4, finally), so if u want...
I would love to learn French! Do you think you could teach me? :D

lions mane said:
i'm very fluent in spanish!
i didn't know u started a thread rache!
I can tell you are by other posts! Yeah, I did cause I want to learn more languages, and so do some other people! Thought it would be a good idea to start it...care to teach, Gabe-sensei?:D

Skandar_pwns_you said:
I can tell you are by other posts! Yeah, I did cause I want to learn more languages, and so do some other people! Thought it would be a good idea to start it...care to teach, Gabe-sensei?:D
sure, just not tonight cause i'm ganna be getting off kinda soon! sorry, but i'll start to teach u a bit tomorrow!

LEARN THE SOUND PATTERNS

Repeat after me:

Y'all come back now, ya hear?
Daisy Mae jest jumped off the deep end!
Tarnation, wuz you raised in a barn?
I ain't got no idee what you's tawkin about.

VERB CONJUGATIONS

Now we'll conjugate a regular verb, "Figger."

I figger
You done figgered
He/She/Whatever figgered
We'uns figgered
Y'all figgered
They done figgered

EXAMPLE USAGE:

"I done figgered out this here lesson wuz a spoof-type thing-a-ma-bob." :D

Back