Dr.Who

Gentle Voice

OK I think most of you know about this Show if you did you can join it's about this guy who no one knows about and this girl who like goes everywhere with him they have a ship looks like a phone booth.

Characters.

Dr.Who(Pantofan)
Rose(me)
Captain Jack
Jackie
Mickey
I'm for getting the others.

Made up.

Name: Andrea (I'll add last name later)
Year you live in: eh, Victorian, or somewhere around there. whatever you'd classify Pride and Prejudice as
Bio: Though she disaproves of the way her two sisters try to gain the attention of the men they meet she does wish she could find the right man to marry. she likes the Doctor when she meets him but quickly realizes he's a bit odd and tries to figure out where he's from
Looks: Long (about the middle of her back) red hair, blue eyes

Last edited:
OK I think most of you know about this Show if you did you can join it's about this guy who no one knows about and this girl who like goes everywhere with him they have a ship looks like a phone booth.

Characters.

Dr.Who(Pantofan)
Rose(me)
Captain Jack
Jackie
Nicki just letting you know this is a guy.

I'm for getting the others.

it's Mickey. not Nicki :D

Dr.Who and Rose was going to a new time but he didn't say were tho.
" All right Dr Were are we going?," She ask

The Doctor laugh.
" I can't tell you that," he told her.

ooc: ok, I'll try the Doctor then

ic: "How about." he turned a few random knobs on the Tardis as he spoke "You guess? clue number one: there are several classic books written in this era. no wait. that won't help you. hmmm" he paused his banging on the Tardis for a second as he thought "Well, we will be back on Earth. We will be in England. We will be about 200-300 years before your time. Ready to guess yet?"

Last edited:
"Well I suppose as close as you're going to get. We're going to 1785. Sorry, Rose but you'll have to find yourself a more period outfit."

He backed away from the control panel, looked up at her and grinned. He knew she hated the floor length heavy dresses she would have to wear.

ooc: oh and obviously since I'm just filling in you can continue RPGing when I'm not here.

"Of course." He went back to landing the Tardis then looked back at her looking slightly mischevious "But I won't make you wear the shoes or the headdress. Just the dress."

"Well hurry up we're about to land. Don't want me to leave you here do you?" he joked. He had tried that before, she'd gone looking for him and the Tardis had been stolen.

the Tardis landed on the side of a road outside a small village. The Doctor flung open the door to see where they were and if there was anyone around. It was late evening and it seemed everyone in the distant town was heading for a large building in the center of the town, whether on foot, in carriages or on horseback.

in the village Andrea was walking the short distance from her house to the Palmer's house with her sisters. they were giggling and discussing who was going to be at the dance. Apparently the Palmers had invited some friends from the city.

She rolled her eyes and went with him.
" Why can I wear my favorite T-shirt," She ask,
Trying to pick up her dress she hated when he dose this kinda of thing to her.

"Remember the Queen's reaction to your overalls? Don't want that happening again do you? Now, all ready? Let us go, England, 1785 awaits us." he offered his arm to her

As they strolled down the road towards the village he told Rose what they should be expecting

"From the looks of it there's an event going on tonight so we'll have to act like we've come in from the city to see what their parties are like. I've actually come here because there's been some alien activity going on so we'll have to keep an eye out for that." he explained "as if we wouldn't anyway."

by now they were in the town and they kept to the shadows as they tried to blend in with the crowd heading toward whatever it was

OOC: thanks GG I do love my Dr.Who.

Rose keept en eye out for what ever they where looking for.
" Dr Did you find thing yet?," She ask.

OOC: I make a new char but she be in the story later.

Name: Emma Smith
Bio: She is the Doctor and Rose's Daghter but they don't know it yeat because isn't bron yet The Doctor found her right after they came back from 1785
Look:She have short blond hair and blue eyes
Year He/She is from: 2010.

Last edited:
"Of course not Rose. and if I had I wouldn't be working on it yet. it's more fun to hang out a bit before we go to work don't you agree" he was talking lightly, blending in with the party goers "although, I suppose you want to get back in the Tardis and go to another time as soon as possible so you won't have to wear that dress anymore."

She nodded.
" Yes please," She said with a sigh,
She look around the Building for awhile then she stop.
" Dr. Come look at this," She told him.

The Doctor had been walking on without her but turned around to see what she had found

"What is it? An extra-terrestrial cat? some space junk? or anything interesting?"

Back