Dr.Who

"Well" he got out his glasses and put them on "my guess about the extra-terrestrial cat was closest." it did look something along the lines of a cat. except it seemed to have a few extra parts. it's tail was long and pointed as were it's ears. it was a silvery gray with odd white markings. "I'd suggest getting closer to get a better look if it weren't for the horns..."

"Well, I say we keep an eye on it. however I don't feel like having my hand ripped off. so as long as it isn't maiming people we can leave it alone." he took her arm again "come along Miss Tyler, the party awaits"

She smiled and fix her dress.
" All right lets go then after this I can take this off," She said.

Emma came a little closer to them but not making a sound.

Last edited:
The Doctor heard them coming up behind them "Hello there. We've come for a visit from the city to see how you do things out here in the country. Seems we arrived just in time." he gestured towards the thinning crowd heading toward the center of the town

Rose just followed him.
" Doctor do think that thing is doing something to this city?," She ask

Emma pick her dress still right be hind them.
" Should I go up to him or just stay,?" She ask herself.

"I would bet you a sundae at the ice cream parlor of your choice that it's not just visiting." he paused "but then, maybe it's just an oddly mutated cat. or maybe we were hallucinations." he looked at her then kept watching "but what fun would it be to assume that?"

The Doctor spun around again "Why yes, of sorts. Depending on what you want. never could quite get the hang of brain surgery..."

She giggled.
" I am Emma Line Smith glad to meet you," She said

Rose just look at the girl for awhile.
" Doctor do you know her?," She ask.

"Why no Rose, I have never had the pleasure of meeting her before. Well, Emma Line Smith, this is my friend Rose Tyler. very happy to meet you. were you in need of a doctor?"

She giggled again.
" Oh No need for a Doctor I just wanted to know if you where the Doctor," She told him.

Rose look at closer.
" Dose she look like someone you know?," She ask.

"er, not off hand" he whispered to Rose "Well I am a doctor. and I suppose you could call me The Doctor if you wanted to..."

Emma look up.
" I don't know how I say this but here it gose," I am from the year 2028 and I come to tell you that I," She stop.

Rose turn around look at the thing.
" Ah, Doctor I think you need to look at this," She told him.

"Well Rose I can't be doing two things at once.... well maybe I could. but that's not recommended." he turned to look at the creature "well little fellow, that's interesting." he knelt down to look at it

He ignored the cat-thing which was now growling slightly at the way he had jumped up suddenly. "Well.... I suppose that kind of creates a bit of a problem. or maybe not. Hello. I am your dad before you were born." he stuck out his hand "how'd you get back here? did you steal the Tardis from me? will I end up grounding you?"

edit: I'm getting off now. good night

Last edited:
Back