Dream world

Gentle Voice

okay this about this teens who gose to this really cool school called Dream School its about this teens who dream and the real them shows up no one even knows who who in the real world everyone acts difften then the dream world.

Name: Lara King
Bio: she is a shy girl who no one even knows she even there but in the dream world she tough as ice she not all ways some like this all the time she have a big crash on this guy and he dose know it yet.
Looks: she have Brown hair Brown eyes she is 5'1" and she have short hair down to her shoulder.

May I join?

Name: Eternia
Looks: Long black hair that reaches her waist and silver eyes. She is about 5'6. she mostly wears skirts or dresses.
Bio: A intellegent, shy girl who gets ignored a lot. When in the dream world she uses her intellegence to get her friends out of spots. In the dream world she's as fast as the wind, she has wings and can fight with twin blades. She's quiet and shy around anyone who talks to her.

Last edited:
Real World:
Name: Elisabeth(Ellie) Watson
Bio: Ellie is a smart girl, dresses modestly though fashionably, the only thing short for her of being popular, plus she hangs out with people that aren't popular.
Looks: blue eyes, dark brown hair, kind of short for her age.

Dream World:
Name: Elisabeth(Ellie) Watson
Bio: Ellie is a strong girl, and smart. See above
Looks: Aqua eyes and blonde hair.
(Keep in mind that I will be leaving for 'vacation' in ten days... :p )

real world

name- summer davidson
age- 17
bio- most popular and beautiful girl in school always dresses incredibly fashoinably popularity is very important to her most of the guys at school have a crush on her
personality- summer is quick whitted and can shred any one to peices with her insults most
apperence- long wavy golden blonde hair/almond shaped light blue eyes/long eyelashes/ thin/ full lips / tan complextion/about 5 foot 9

dream world

name- summer davidson
age- 17
bio- summer is a beautiful princess of a fantasy world that is adored by her subjects
personality- summer is very kind yet fair shes adventourous and smart and very spunky
apperence- long wavy golden blonde hair/almond shaped light blue eyes/long eyelashes/ thin/ full lips / tan complextion/about 5 foot 9

oh yes we can if you like

ic: Lara was at her room writeing in her jornal about her dreams so she won't for get them.
" I hope I make some friends today," she said to herself.

OOC: oh yesh I for got to tell you guys they all live in this school.

summer lifted the silky pink sleeping mask and stepped out of her large silk pink clad bed and stepped into her pink feathery silk slippers and walked across the sheep skin carpet to her large walk in closet she walked up to the her sized maniquin that was dressed in a versace light blue suede short fringed sleaved blazer with a brown gucci tank top with a sparkly flower design she wore sevens cuffed capris with prada brown wedges with a chunky light blue braclet and a matching chunky beaded choaker and a brown and teal chanel hand bag she changed into the outfit and walked over to her vanity and put on her sephora light blue eyeshadow and eyeliner some blush and lip gloss she did her hair in a half up half down do and fasend it with a sparkly blue barette she grabbed her brown and blue chanel bag and walked out the door

Lara walk out of her room to go to class she had a deep blue tee and some blue jeans one she was carring a her books. She saw a girl walking as well she bump into her.
" o-oh I-I'm so-sorry," she said not looking at her.

Eternia got dressed and got her things to go to classes. She walked out of her room and went to the food court in the school. She got a decaf coffee, a hashbrown and a sawsage. she walked over to a table and ate alone like she always did.

summer went to the cafeteria and got a chocolate espresso and a fruit salad she walked past eternia on her way to the popular table

"uhg cant losers watch where there going" summer thought as she walked to the oh so exclusive popular table that was by the window

Back