Dream world

She look up at her.
" N-not th-thing," she said hideing her face over her hood,
she played with her fingers for awhile.
" my name is Lara whats yours?," she said with a weak smile.

summer sat with her friend lexi "omg i totally heared that jake wilson has a crush on you" lexi said "and what guy dousint" summer said

jake wilson

bangs-efron.jpg

"Elisabeth Watson, but everyone calls me Ellie. My brother works at Chick-Fil-A, they've got the best burgers!" Ellie grinned and started eating the burger daintily. "I just don't like beef, I guess." She said after she had chewed and swallowed.

She look up at her with a shy smile.
" I thought no one even knowies me but she dose," she thought,she pick up her food and took a bit of it.
" I really don't know right now," she said looking the other way she spotted a cute guy walking her way.

The guy came over and sat next to her.
" hey Lara what you been up to,?" he ask with a smile.

She just look down playing with her fingers.
" h-hi Ja-Json," she said not looking in his eyes.

He place his food down and look at Eillie

Eternia sighed as she picked up her bookbag. She stood up and walked to the door. As she went past the popular table she tripped on a foot that stuck out to trip her, but she didn't see it because she had her nose in a book. When she tripped she landed on her face and her book went slidding across the floor over to where Lara was sitting. Eternia cried out when she landed because she hit her head on the floor.

Ellie jumped up and ran over to her, grabbing the book. "Are you all right?" she asked, trying not to draw too much attention.

Eternia sat up and rubbed her head. "Yes, I'm fine." She said. She took the book that was offered to her and stood up. "Those jerks." She said.

Lara went back to her set.
"I wish I can go to the dream world now," she said in her mind,
Jason was still sitting next to her.

OOC: going to the dream world soon.

Last edited:
Back