Evacuating London Piano Notes

Pringle

I don't know if it exists, but is there any place to find the piano notes for Evacuating London? I'm gonna try to learn the piano solo part that you hear in the song :)

I think that the most interesting character is Peter!!He´s very brave and if we have on account the beauty he´s the best-looking. :p sorry for my english :eek:

If anyone ever finds the music via books or otherwise, please also e-mail it to me via webmaster@narniafans[dot]com

if anyone finds the songs, the music sheet of any narnia soundtrack, please do pm me also or email me, :D
i'd really appreciate it. :)

Dude...does everyone on this thread play flute and piano (like I do) or do people suggest flute or piano music cuz they're both C instruments????

I mean I don't see people going...piano and/or sax music....or piano and/or trumpet music.....must be the key signature....

Liz

P.S. Flutes rock!

well, i dont know, if everyone in this thread knows how to play the flute and the piano
but i do play both of the musical instrument. :)

Pringle said:
I don't know if it exists, but is there any place to find the piano notes for Evacuating London? I'm gonna try to learn the piano solo part that you hear in the song :)

Me too! It's hard to figure it out! Someone who knows?

Back