Evacuating London Piano Notes

Me too!

I'd love to have it as well and would be so glad if you scanned and posted it... or sent it directly to my mail address...
thanks anyway for your help :)

Yeah! In fact, I have them, along with Father Christmas and The Battle. Just go on musicnotes.com or a site like that and print them. You have to pay around two or three dollars for them, but trust me, it's worth it!

CaptainJackSparrow said:
Yeah! In fact, I have them, along with Father Christmas and The Battle. Just go on musicnotes.com or a site like that and print them. You have to pay around two or three dollars for them, but trust me, it's worth it!
I'll do that I think.I really wanna learn how to play Evacuating London properly on the piano,and 2 or 3 dollars isn't all that much!

yes PLEASE scan them!!!!!!! thats my favorite song out of all of them haha i used 2 play it over and over on my ipod........ good times lol anyways...... if u could scan them the would be awesome!

Ooh, where did you get the Battle song? I've been looking for it everywhere and I can't find it!

You can get the book with the sheet music for the songs in the movie at Sam Ash. Its a store that sells all kinds of instruments and sheet music of
course. I've seen the book there lots of times. I don't know if they have Sam Ash stores everywhere though.(I live in California)

Is there even sheet music for the Battle? Thats the one song I've wanted ever since I saw the movie for the first time and I was so disappointed when it wasn't in the piano book.

Would scanning in the page or sending it to me be copyright or something? :p Cos my mum won't spend any money on music sheet sites.

I used to take keyboard lessons but I stopped. But I know the basics, and I really like playing. I don't want lessons- I want to teach myself again.

Back