Fave hobbit?

Frodo is my fave hobbit. I completely fell in love with him when the Lord of the Rings came out on dvd and my family bought it. He was my first huge crush. I even emailed Elijah Wood (the actor who played Frodo) and he emailed me back! I was obsessed with him for a few years but then I saw someone else and he kinda disappeared for awhile...But Frodo will always be dear to me as my first crush. I also loved the innocence of his character and how affective the quote, "Even the smallest creature can change the course of the future". I'm not sure if thats the direct quot, but it was something like that and I really liked the idea of that, how he was just a normal hobbit but he did so much. Yes, Frodo will always be my favorite hobbit.

Frodo is my fave hobbit. I completely fell in love with him when the Lord of the Rings came out on dvd and my family bought it. He was my first huge crush. I even emailed Elijah Wood (the actor who played Frodo) and he emailed me back! I was obsessed with him for a few years but then I saw someone else and he kinda disappeared for awhile...But Frodo will always be dear to me as my first crush. I also loved the innocence of his character and how affective the quote, "Even the smallest creature can change the course of the future". I'm not sure if thats the direct quot, but it was something like that and I really liked the idea of that, how he was just a normal hobbit but he did so much. Yes, Frodo will always be my favorite hobbit.

mine as well. he is still my biggest crush:D

I wonder how many people love Frodo because of the character. Most people love him because Elijah Wood is so cute. To me Frodo is the hobbit who had a task to fullfill but in the end he couldn't do it. The ring had done too much.
Books favorite hobbit is without a doubt Sam but movies favorite hobbit is Pippin :D

in the movies? definately pippen!

in the books? almost all of them...fatty bolger comes to mind as an endearing litle fellow... i have a soft spot for cowardly persons being brave.

i always thought it was interesting that instead of getting a last name (other than took by marriage) she has a title.:rolleyes:

i dont think it was Baggins! perhaps it was like Burrows. they have a pretty large family that could possibly live in long cleave:D

Back