Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Hwin

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Corin

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Hermit

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Personally I liked Shasta/Cor the best, probably only because he was the main character so we got to know the more about him than the other characters.

Corin is my favourite, although I do like the others too. Corin is really cool, always getting into scrapes, even though he is a prince: indeed he seems to be the kind of prince who knows how to have fun and enjoy himself.

"Can I box him, father, please?" (Corin to king Lune, responding to Rabadash's arrogance and insults).

I will go for Cor/ Shasta for he was able to make his prophecy come true for he definitely saved his homeland and his family and friends...:D

I liked Aravis best. OF all the characters i thought she was the most well-drawn and realistic. I think she's given a bit more depth than the other characters.

My favorite character in The Horse and His Boy is Aslan, but since he wasn't an option....:D
I chose Bree, he makes me laugh! His treatment of Shasta when they first meet is so funny! He "tolerates" the boy only so he can be free until he really gets to know his "human".

I liked Aravis best. OF all the characters i thought she was the most well-drawn and realistic. I think she's given a bit more depth than the other characters.
Considering how much Lewis is taken to task over his "Racist" depiction of the Calormen, your observation is pretty ironic.

Back