Gone

I remember, i had lost it there for a sec but i got it. We are going to do a story, but unlike any other.... it is like an adventure where u are a character and there are creatures trying to get you along your adventure. You need to put what you are, what gender you are, and what your name is.

ummm whats a genki yadda yadda? and no that is probably not what we are doing because Daughter_of_Eve221 and I are running this thread, you are supposed to pick a rank: warrior,mage,healer, etc. a name, and (an) animal partner(s) no more than 5 though. we have decided that we can play and be disquised as anything we want. all players start at cair paravel. we are waiting for more players.

O genki desu ka mean how are you in Japanese!!!!

NarniaRocks said:
ummm whats a genki yadda yadda? and no that is probably not what we are doing because Daughter_of_Eve221 and I are running this thread, you are supposed to pick a rank: warrior,mage,healer, etc. a name, and (an) animal partner(s) no more than 5 though. we have decided that we can play and be disquised as anything we want. all players start at cair paravel. we are waiting for more players.

I'll join in I guess.

Name: Palomino
Animal Partner: Faun, Centaur

Background information: I was born a Princess of Narnia in the reign of the 4 sons and daughters of Adam and Eve. I am the daughter of High King Peter.

Are you talking about me? Hehe...

I'm using the same character bio that I use on my own Narnina RPG. I thought it would be cool to be a kin of one of the four kings and queens.

Back