Gone

Well, you are at Cair paravel and you are forced to evacuate when a dark creatures attacks. You are fleeing and you are seperated from your father, King Peter. You are at a fork in the road, do you go left or right?

As I run, no longer with my father, I start to get scared, but I hide my fear, like he always taught me. I come to a fork in the road and I stop. Which way should I go? I had never been to this part of Narnia, he just told me to run as far and as fast as I could. I decide to take a chance and run to the right.

along the way you meet an old and wrinkly old lady (me for now) she asks you for food, you have 2 pieces of meat and 3 pieces of bread, enough for 2 days of traveling. what do you do?

NarniaRocks said:
along the way you meet an old and wrinkly old lady (me for now) she asks you for food, you have 2 pieces of meat and 3 pieces of bread, enough for 2 days of traveling. what do you do?

I have always had a kind heart, much like that of my Aunt Lucy, and I could see that the "wrinkly old lady" was hungry. I gave her a piece of meat and a piece of bread, hoping that that would be enough for her. She took it gratefully and I continued on my way.

The old lady mutters something you cannot catch and suddenly you know where to go. It seems that the old lady was a magician of some sort, and she gave you wisdom beyond belief. You quickly go around the bend and there is a sleeping dragon there. A little voice inside you says to wake him but he is terrifyingly big. What do you do?

Palomino: When the Dragon wakes up he immediatly recognizes you. He was invited to your christening and gave you the gift of Athleticness. He explains what is happening but first you must climb on his back. Do you climb on his back or leave?

Last edited:
Back