Good-Lookers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
watch out then....

EmmaWatson_TimeOnline2005Jun_5.jpg

i was dared...

Ok, well, I think Johnny Depp is pretty good looking, here's a pic:
J.jpg

And here's a banner that encaspulates a decision that I cannot make about the Narnia movie: Who is cuter, Will Mosely or James McAvoy?
decisionsbanner.jpg

My favorite guy in movies of all time, is Smike. He's played by Jamie Bell.
Jamie as Smike:
CopyofCopyofSMIKE.jpg

Jamie as Jamie:
533492_L1.jpg

Last edited:
I like The Phantom from the Phantom of the Opera, Mr. Darcy, Pippin, Merry, Sam, Faramir, Aragorn, Obi-wan, Batman, Spiderman, possibly Wolverine, Cedric Diggory, and Smike

Coincidentally Gondoriannarniangirl.... These are the rest of my pics....

I also think the Phantom in Phantom of the Opera is pretty cute. Here is a pic:
Heisnothalfbad.jpg

And the list goes on!Dominic Monaghan, Merry in Lord of the Rings, is pretty cute. He's also on Lost.
ugldfdfymerry.jpg

And Viggo Mortensen is very handsome, especially as Aragorn in Lord of the Rings. He even looks good without his beard.
lotr2.jpg

viggo-mortensen.jpg

Charlie Lovs Skandar said:
well he's still better looking than u :p
That is phiysicly impossible. Do you know what the consequences would be if someone claimed to be better looking that me. The whole world would blow up.

I must definitely add Mr. Tumnus to my list. dark hair is something I really like for some reason.

hmm.. hot guys... easy: Will, Skandar, Dominic Monaghan (in my sig just in case you didn't know), Elijah Wood, Orli, Ian somerhalder ( was in LOST), Josh Holloway( LOST again), Wes Brown (from Lifetime's Beach Girls- blue eyes dark hair and um yeah he is NOT the Wes brown from Man Utd!!), stephen (but pronounced steven haha) from Laguna Beach, omg there are so many...

Last edited:
ilovewilliam said:
hmm.. hot guys... easy: Will, Skandar, Dominic Monaghan (in my sig just in case you didn't know), Elijah Wood, Orli, Ian somerhalder ( was in LOST), Josh Holloway( LOST again), Wes Brown (from Lifetime's Beach Girls- blue eyes dark hair and um yeah he is NOT the Wes brown from Man Utd!!), stephen (but pronounced steven haha) from Laguna Beach, omg there are so many...

:eek: how could i have forgotten Stephen. he is so lush ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back