Great new Halloween costumes

lions mane

i was searching the web for them and found the best ones on disneyshopping.com so here they are:

susan
DSProductMoreInfo.process

lucy

jadis

jadis wand

jadis crown

grown up jadis (i can picture IM in this)

peter

peter sword and shield

ed.

ed. sword and shield

so im ordering the jadis one and the ed. one for my lil sis and nephew. i dont care if they want to be something else! THEY ARE GOING TO BE THEM! :eek: :cool: i cant wait to get them, they are ganna rock!

Last edited:
Those are so cool. Me and my friends, wanted to all be Narnia characters. There are about...8 or 9 of us and we're all best friends. I talked them into dressing up as Narnia characters for Halloween. We don't have the slightest clue where we're going to get the costumes though. lol Too bad those are for kids, we're all 13. I don't think those would fit us too well lol

They are neat but i dont wont one if i got 1 i wont it to fit you know

i dont know if they have any teen sizes, i was just in such awe that i wasnt thinking straight, but they do have the adult jadis so just maby.

Personally, I despise your avatar to the greatest extent the word 'dispise' can go. I hate it.
Potter-puppet-pals is a distinct spoof upon the books I love so much.

ps: u spammed!

I saw the costumes online already. They were cool, but I think I'm just a little too old for that.

image20cm.png

JulieBlend1.png

Troy and Gabriella are....
BREAKIN' FREE

Back