Here's a Question for You...

ok, i found this book called: "Finding God in the Land of Narnia" by Kurt Bruner and Jim Ware. The authors of "Finding God in The Lord of the Rings". I havn't read it yet but i will post regurally on what i think ya'll might want to know.

legolas said:
ok, i found this book called: "Finding God in the Land of Narnia" by Kurt Bruner and Jim Ware. The authors of "Finding God in The Lord of the Rings". I havn't read it yet but i will post regurally on what i think ya'll might want to know.

AtWO posted some questions for discussion on the thread, "Chapter one". This is under Christianity and Narnia

ok... I just read like... 1-2 pages. and the pattern that i think they are doing. is briefly going over certain parts of the book and then telling what it means or something. although on the next page a saw a quote from tolkien.

legolas said:
ok... I just read like... 1-2 pages. and the pattern that i think they are doing. is briefly going over certain parts of the book and then telling what it means or something. although on the next page a saw a quote from tolkien.
pretty much, yeah.

Legolas, join our reading group if you want -- I just got the book, too. The chapters are short, and if you know the Narnia books real well, you can kind of skim where he tells part of the story (once you recognize which story it is) then just read how they compare it to the Bible. It's pretty good.

Then just post your thoughts on what you've read over in the chapter one thread.

Back