Hero vs Hero

Who is the better looking of the heros of the 3 most famous fantasy movies?

• Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter from Harry Potter)

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • William Moseley (Peter Pevensie from Chronicles of Narnia)

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • Skandar Keyenes (Edmund Pevensie from Chronicles of Narnia)

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Elijah Wood {spling??} (Frodo Baggins from Lord of the Rings)

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Personally...none!

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Who are they????!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I voted for Will. I was deciding between him and Skandar!!!
Elijah's an OK actor, but I always skip the LotR scenes w/ him in them (unless they have Merry and Pippin, too!)

i picked william straight away coz he just looks so..... :confused: brave???
it's so freaky tho coz there is a guy who looks exactly like him at my school. every time i see him i am so tempted to run up and ask for his autograph. There is another guy at my school who looks like elijah wood. he has the same amazing eyes but sadly he is really evil and bigheaded. :mad:

Pour moi (for me) it was a very, VERY hard decision: I eventually chose Will (it was between him or SKANDAR!!!!!!!!!).
Dan is very glow-in-the-dark (watch the last deleted scene on the HP4 DVD 2-disc).
Elijah just... SCARES ME.

Will all the way-- second place goes to Daniel Radcliffe, but that second place is so very far away that it shouldn't even count. I didn't even read the other choices, LOL.

I chose Peter, becuz he helped his family stick togther and lead them to Aslan's Camp and protected them and fought the huge battle at the end of movie.

thnx for ur votes, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i really appreciate it....:)
=)
Anyways, today was my friend's birthday and she turned 13. She is in LOVE with Daniel Radcliffe, and so I got her his autograph.... do u think this was a good gift? she loved it, she thinks he's H-O-T-T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this question is really just for peeps who voted for daniel in the poll, so pm me!

Back