Hero vs Hero

Who is the better looking of the heros of the 3 most famous fantasy movies?

• Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter from Harry Potter)

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • William Moseley (Peter Pevensie from Chronicles of Narnia)

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • Skandar Keyenes (Edmund Pevensie from Chronicles of Narnia)

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Elijah Wood {spling??} (Frodo Baggins from Lord of the Rings)

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Personally...none!

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Who are they????!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i think daniel isn't handsome...elijah is the same...*cough* but Will and Skandar...*sighs* yes,they are very goodlookin :cool:

It was either Skandar or Will for me! They're the BEST!! But, I ended up picking William. I just liike him better. SRRY SKANDARITES!! *sniff* *sniff* lol!

definetly Will for me. Dans is pretty ugly, I agree with whoever said that earlier, and the other choises scared me very much.

i dont think any of them are cute. he's not in any fantasy movies but i think christian bale is reeeeeeeeally cute. and why were fred and george weasley not on there?

it is mine to give to whom i wish, like my heart. lotr
long live Aslan. con
i'm not an owl.hp

I don't mean any offense to you Daniel fans out there...but in my opinion he is REALLY unbelieveably nothing extraordinary. I don't see a future for him in the US after these HP movies, and if there is it's only because they want his face, not his talent.

William and Skandar are VERY talented and are a good ensemble if you like cat-erm- dogfights between brothers. It was a tie between Skandar and Will, but I had to choose Will- he's got muscle...although I'm sure Skandar's not completely thin and scrawny...:D That's all I'm saying, on account of this is a kid's forum...

But TALENT wise, Will is the most handsome. Elijah really is talented, and he's good in every movie he does. :)

(Psst! You forgot Eragon A.K.A Edward Speelers! :))

Back